Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Most beneficial premium building/characters

Beneficial in terms of payout ($/XP) or beneficial in terms of visual appeal?
  • brewdog79 wrote:
    Beneficial in terms of payout ($/XP) or beneficial in terms of visual appeal?

Payout / tasks
  • Well, the best for payout probably have to do with the news station, either the premium news guys or one of the decorations that unlock premium broadcasts. The news guys have their own premium paying tasks and the decorations are multipliers, which is a good way to increase income. These are also all fairly low-priced. The character tasks aren't the best, but I'm glad I have bumblebee man anyway.
    The buildings that come with characters are next. Last time I checked, Frink's lab has the highest "per hour" payout, followed by the community center and the brewery. All of the characters that come with these buildings have some good tasks. (All premium characters pay the same, except Sherri and Terri, since they're two characters in one.)
    Hope that helps.
  • Luanne and the Cracker Factory.
    1. Long, funny quest with tons of Springfield interaction
    2. Adds premium job for another character once advanced in quest (Kirk)
    3. Can purchase Fleet a peat once unlocked (adds gluttony)
    4. She has cool outdoor tasks
    5. Completes a set for extra money
    6. Nice big building
  • I like the Hot Tub. It gives a bonus and a 10 hour premium tasks for Fat Tony. And the task is pretty sweet. Don't know the cost or added percentage though.
  • I like Duffman and the brewery. There's alot of vehicles to purchase that are Duff related and the sports stadiums too. Another good tie-in is Sideshow Mel and Krustylu Studios. You can purchase a cannon to shoot Sideshow Mel out of and Mel has tasks at Krustyland too. I don't remember if Duffman and Mel have quests though.
  • Don't go for payout. At the beginning you are all about earning as mich as possible, but then you hit max level, start making millions, waiting for updates, and you really don't care about cash anymore. So buy the building+character combos you like the most.
  • fuffazzoni wrote:
    Don't go for payout. At the beginning you are all about earning as mich as possible, but then you hit max level, start making millions, waiting for updates, and you really don't care about cash anymore. So buy the building+character combos you like the most.

I already am max level haha