Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Mummy Wiggum task glitch?

Don't know if this has come up on the issues list (we all know how great the search function is).

I'm one of those who waits to clear my task book until after the event. I'm now working through Mummy Wiggum's quest line and have reached the "Make Mummy Wiggum Feel Annoyed" task. Except, this task does not appear on his task list.

Any clues as to how to progress?
  • "heyababy47428;c-2018015" wrote:
    "Nixlinx;c-2017858" wrote:
    I had the same problem. For me the 60 minute task was highlighted when I tapped on Mummy Wiggum, so I tried that one out. I rushed it with Donuts and it completed the task for me. Now I have to send him on Rampage and everything seems to work.

Hope that helps you out !

Worked for me although the same little glitch happened at part 4 Make Mummy Wiggum Call it a Day. Rushed through it all and completed no problem.

I’m also stuck on “Call it a day”. The task doesn’t appear at all. What was the name of the task you rushed through?

Does anyone have the alternate names to the tasks?

Or do I just need to get him to do the 24 hour task?

heyababy47428
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Andrewbell1981;c-2018989" wrote:
    "heyababy47428;c-2018015" wrote:
    "Nixlinx;c-2017858" wrote:
    I had the same problem. For me the 60 minute task was highlighted when I tapped on Mummy Wiggum, so I tried that one out. I rushed it with Donuts and it completed the task for me. Now I have to send him on Rampage and everything seems to work.

Hope that helps you out !

Worked for me although the same little glitch happened at part 4 Make Mummy Wiggum Call it a Day. Rushed through it all and completed no problem.

I’m also stuck on “Call it a day”. The task doesn’t appear at all. What was the name of the task you rushed through?

Does anyone have the alternate names to the tasks?

Or do I just need to get him to do the 24 hour task?

Tap on the quest icon in your taskbook, tap the button, then do whatever quest is highlighted with a yellow/gold box around it. The text for the quest won't change color.
    The task I rushed through was to Hike Up a Mountain to Complain just because that's the first quest on my characters lists.
    Willy9292
    Rising Vanguard
    Unfortunately in my town there is nothing highlighted in any skin, let alone the mummy one so its pretty hard to guess what one to choose.