Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Nerfed the Insanity Cauldron

Anybody else notice that the very first patch of this event seems to have nerfed the Insanity Cauldron? I can no longer taptaptaptaptap on the turtles as they fly through the air to get a higher tortoise count.

Since patch 1, I've not been able to exceed 25 or so turtles, compared with 60 to 70 prior by rapidly tapping the flying tortugas. Not one "special prize" acquired either ... I play the cauldron at least twice a day every day, and usually get one of the "bonus" prizes every 2nd or 3rd play. Since the patch, I've played the cauldron 6 or 7 times, and not one bonus prize. Sad.
  • "daved7637397;c-1625690" wrote:
    "mchannyc;c-1625485" wrote:
    So can we still get bonuses if we arrow out or was that fixed?

Yes you can. I quit out and got my 977th pumpkin patch just a little bit ago

I got a pumpkin patch last night too (and another mini warhead from the rocketship!)
  • "stinkbugger;c-1625694" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1625690" wrote:
    "mchannyc;c-1625485" wrote:
    So can we still get bonuses if we arrow out or was that fixed?

Yes you can. I quit out and got my 977th pumpkin patch just a little bit ago

I got a pumpkin patch last night too (and another mini warhead from the rocketship!)

Dont have the rocket, and Ive got Lisa on shovel duty so Ive taken a warhead rest for the time being. Good thing theres no shortage of pumpkin patches to make up the difference, right? ;)

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 16 days ago