Forum Discussion

aelliott21
New Spectator
3 years ago

New land glitch

I got a message saying that I've unlocked all the new land, so the realty building will now produce cash not prospector tokens. And that has indeed happened.

Slight problem, though, I have one square left to unlock and am now stuck unable to get it. Nice one EA.
  • Edit - and the Prospector's Shack also stopped showing it would pay out a token...

However... I worked around this. Clicked to unlock the last square, got a message that I didn't have enough tickets and offered me chance to pay 60 donuts or 'Do it myself.' Clicked the latter and it restarted the token generation at the shack. Phew.
  • @aelliott21 You are the only report i have seen of this glitch so not really a big screwup on EAs part or it would affect a lot of people. There are two realty places, you did not specify and you called them tokens so you were vague so got a response that covers the other possibility. There is no call to be rude to someone trying to help.
  • "aelliott21;c-2218879" wrote:
    Thanks, but I've already said I found a workaround. How about acknowledging that EA have messed up yet again, and hence workarounds are necessary?

As for the Realty comment - I was talking about Jackpot Realty. Golden Goose is nothing to do with the prospector land so no idea why you bring it up.

This IS a pretty rude response.
  • If anyone other than the OP wants to know the easy way PM me if you didn't see or remember what the earlier reply said before it was edited
  • @aelliott21 - EDIT - so you don't want to know the easy way that's fine.
    I've only been dealing with it since November, have one tile that will cost one Deed left and next tap I'll have 49 of 50 Deeds and a further 39 Maps - remember I only needed to get ONE Deed all those months ago but decided to bank some in case they add more land. Seeing as you so rudely made clear you don't want my advice I've removed it. You're on your own.

Further edit - what exactly did EA say when you made every effort to contact them about this if you so strongly feel they ought to know about it, must've been worth phoning their customer support to at least report it, right . . .
  • Thanks, but I've already said I found a workaround. How about acknowledging that EA have messed up yet again, and hence workarounds are necessary?

As for the Realty comment - I was talking about Jackpot Realty. Golden Goose is nothing to do with the prospector land so no idea why you bring it up.