Forum Discussion

7 years ago

No 1 Stone Cutter quest: Control the Latte Market

I wasn't playing yet for the original Stone Cutters event so I purchased all the stone cutter skins this time around. No. 1 has a quest for Control the Latte Market but it is grayed out and locked for me. Is there something, building or something else, I need that will activate that quest for him? I have the shop where lattes are produced, along with all the other corresponding buildings.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Do you already have max lattes? I don't think you can go over max with no. 1
  • You'll need the Mountain Lodge for that quest.

From the simpsonstappedout wikia: "The Mountain Lodge is a building released on December 2, 2015 with the Springfield Heights Expansion (chapter two). It is a free building, unlocked near the end of the Lodge A Complaint questline."
  • Thanks! I have over the amount for lattes and do hve the Mountain Lodge. I just sent No 1 on a 60 min task so I'll use lattes and go under the max amount and see if that opens his task in an hour. Thanks for the replies.
  • "jdoodles852;c-1868508" wrote:
    Thanks! I have over the amount for lattes and do hve the Mountain Lodge. I just sent No 1 on a 60 min task so I'll use lattes and go under the max amount and see if that opens his task in an hour. Thanks for the replies.

It will, I just had to do the same thing
  • Yes, that did the trick. A few money trees took care of it and put me under the max latte amount. Thanks for the help!
  • "daved7637397;c-1868509" wrote:
    "jdoodles852;c-1868508" wrote:
    Thanks! I have over the amount for lattes and do hve the Mountain Lodge. I just sent No 1 on a 60 min task so I'll use lattes and go under the max amount and see if that opens his task in an hour. Thanks for the replies.

I had to buy two little garden thingies because I had max Lattes in my storage.
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1868592" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1868509" wrote:
    "jdoodles852;c-1868508" wrote:

I had to buy two little garden thingies because I had max Lattes in my storage.

I had quite a few more then the max. Now have a few more money trees!
  • This would drive me nuts, as I have gained SO much SH currency at this point. I’d have to buy 1200 worth of lattes to get my number low enough. Glad I’m done with that task long ago!