Forum Discussion

rockyb2006
Seasoned Newcomer
8 years ago

No "final complete" for the Cletus skin:

I was finishing up rapper Bart and pimp Cletus. But Cletus gave no sign that it was the final part of his mission strand. Bart did his like normal (the fireworks and yellow text). Anyone else notice this?
  • "Igcognita;c-1714870" wrote:
    I think the ending of this event was dull, but overall I enjoyed this event.

Definitely better then most but still TOO LONG!
  • "daved7637397;c-1714888" wrote:
    "Igcognita;c-1714870" wrote:

I know, I hate having over two weeks of free donuts! It's the worst!
  • "ephphoneapps;c-1714911" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1714888" wrote:

Meh, I farm a lot more then I could ever get like that. They could give out a million, it doesn't make the event any shorter.
  • I only have Jay G in one town, that one I got the completion fireworks. The other two no Jay G and no completion fireworks. I do believe they are connected.
  • "ephphoneapps;c-1714911" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1714888" wrote:

My game timer says 4 days remain. And i haven't yet triggered the bonuts as Cletus is still seeking talent and Bart is still doing something. Am i still getting two weeks of donuts, or did you mean in total for the event? Which i was very ok with.

Not everyone farms. It's nice to have some bones thrown our way.
  • "spyder1952850;c-1715409" wrote:
    I only have Jay G in one town, that one I got the completion fireworks. The other two no Jay G and no completion fireworks. I do believe they are connected.

I've got Jay G but no fireworks for completion, guess that's it's just random selection as to if you get the fireworks or not.
  • For those that had fireworks, do you remember what the last job you had for cletus was?
  • "hatchet669;c-1720880" wrote:
    For those that had fireworks, do you remember what the last job you had for cletus was?

LPN's walkthrough lists all the prize quests:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/128805/homerpalooza-prizes-and-craftables-walkthrough/p1