Forum Discussion

10 years ago

No more attacks to EA servers!

I heard they attacked Xbox live not long ago.
  • The FBI caught one member but the others are still at large/on the loose. :roll: So, not necessarily...
  • maximbarne126 wrote:
    The FBI caught one member but the others are still at large/on the loose. :roll: So, not necessarily...

And by "still at large/on the loose" they mean having a sleepover at a friends house, and getting picked up by mom tomorrow.
  • I am not in any way acquainted with this side if the computer world and I don't get it...what do they gain by doing this?
  • 4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    I am not in any way acquainted with this side if the computer world and I don't get it...what do they gain by doing this?

Attention. (Some people never stop being five years old, when all types of attention make them happy.)
  • Bravewall wrote:
    maximbarne126 wrote:
    The FBI caught one member but the others are still at large/on the loose. :roll: So, not necessarily...

And by "still at large/on the loose" they mean having a sleepover at a friends house, and getting picked up by mom tomorrow.

Lol! :lol:

Apparently they've all been caught now so no sweets for them for a while! :lol:

Edit : Wrong emoji...