Forum Discussion

10 years ago

No Need to Overcrowd the Heights

I noticed this, and I am grateful because I think most of these building are ugly as homemade sin.
  • moarku wrote:
    I didn't know the thing about the bonuses, but I did notice that you'd keep the money if you store buildings. The one thing I'm not clear on is if it's at all necessary to use all the attachments. Though I never did the actual math it appears that you still get the RE increase without placing them.

As long as that is the case part of my plan is to build out one Modern Mansion with all the stuff, and then jam all the others together into one giant apartment building, probably with a courtyard area of some sort.

Stuff like parking garages and extra condos will probably get stored though.

The attachments don't actually give anything, its the upgrade that gives REV, so you never actually have to take them out of storage to get REV, hope I explained that well. :D
  • aidx1054 wrote:

The attachments don't actually give anything, its the upgrade that gives REV, so you never actually have to take them out of storage to get REV, hope I explained that well. :D

Cool. That's what it appeared like, I just wanted to be sure.

I tried building an apartment complex with the Zenith City Apartments but it didn't quite work the way I hoped. Maybe I'll have better luck with the mansions. :)