Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Not getting bonus amateur bucks for game

Jeffers86 wrote:
When I play games against 5* opponents, it says I get 30 bucks for playing, and a bonus 60 bucks for playing a 5* oppenent. However, I only got 30 bucks in my inventory. Anyone else having this error?

Hey Jeffers! Good question. I always play against low star opponents so I can win. I am a winner!
  • Uhh... it should be 10 for winning and 20 bonus for difficulty, for total of 30. (22 if you lose.)

The 60 and 30 are the foam fingers, I think.
  • Ah, thank you Roshigoth1. You're absolutely right, the 90 was foam fingers.

Still, it pays more amateur bucks for losing to a 5* opponent, so it's worth losing until your team gets to 4* (at which time you can use tonics to win).
  • Jeffers86 wrote:
    Ah, thank you Roshigoth1. You're absolutely right, the 90 was foam fingers.

Still, it pays more amateur bucks for losing to a 5* opponent, so it's worth losing until your team gets to 4* (at which time you can use tonics to win).

You should check the FAQ and Strategy thread. Lots of good tips there.

For instance, you should try to win the first game of each day to get the daily win bonus (75 amateur bucks and some number of fingers). You have to be within 1 star of the team you're playing, and can't be the same number of stars (not sure why).
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    Jeffers86 wrote:
    When I play games against 5* opponents, it says I get 30 bucks for playing, and a bonus 60 bucks for playing a 5* oppenent. However, I only got 30 bucks in my inventory. Anyone else having this error?

Hey Jeffers! Good question. I always play against low star opponents so I can win. I am a winner!

I beat you! Mwahaha! :twisted: :P