Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Not Happy

Tapped Out says I can’t earn any more dollars, I’ve reached the limit. What is the use of playing then, seems pointless, NOT HAPPY EA.
  • Tell 'ya what... Spend the 4 BILLION dollars you have and then we'll talk.
  • I haven't reached the limit yet but I have what I consider an overabundance of IGC. Stop sending anyone on tasks for the time being (except the ones needed for the current event) and donut farm. Spend money on the in game games (dog track is a good way to waste it). Make blowing your cash the new focus, instead of earning it.

No one says you have to play every character all the time.
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    "Arnie5065;d-267105" wrote:
    Tapped Out says I can’t earn any more dollars, I’ve reached the limit. What is the use of playing then, seems pointless, NOT HAPPY EA.

People play for design, for donuts, to collect every item or all the characters, and even just for fun. The cash limit is nothing new, and has to do with the max number that can be stored as an unsigned integer. There has been lots of discussion about this. Perhaps if that was your only reason to play you are done. If not there is lots to do. I maxed my cash 2 years ago.
  • Money isn't that useful. If you've bought everything, start donut farming and pay to get the 3 donuts every time. Then you can buy piles of decorations and things for all the events.