Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Number 1's tasks question/clarification....

You have 24hrs. It resets at midnight (your local time).
There has been a glitch where Number 1's questbook flashes up for only a fraction of a second - it seems that this is a glitch when it's after midnight in your local time, but hasn't clicked past midnight at GMT (how EA's servers usually monitor the time by).
  • so I have a question I'm on my final task of number one for today it was to send a glutton to chat with old people for 4 hours and the rewards reset in 3 hours does that mean that I'm going to miss out? because my god I am NOT paying 40 donuts to speed up this task
  • Snakeyees wrote:
    so I have a question I'm on my final task of number one for today it was to send a glutton to chat with old people for 4 hours and the rewards reset in 3 hours does that mean that I'm going to miss out? because my god I am NOT paying 40 donuts to speed up this task

My understanding is that it will count as your first task of the next day.

Now here is my next question, is it a specific character that is needed to do each task, or will anyone who falls into a certain category (ie dimwits) be eligible to complete the task? I've been sending everyone capable of doing the task hoping to get the right person.