Forum Discussion

petergeenen
New Spectator
12 years ago

Observation regarding harp glitch

If you need help unlocking it, i be happy to do so, have helped 5 other now so far + my own.

Just trow me a PM if you want me to unlock it for you.
  • rathmann72 wrote:
    If you need help unlocking it, i be happy to do so, have helped 5 other now so far + my own.

Just trow me a PM if you want me to unlock it for you.

Thanks for the offer, but somebody else is already trying. Iphone5 to the rescue!!!!
  • chelsea0790 wrote:
    Cant say without a doubt this is wrong, but I would say unlikely. The amount of people affected by it seem to outweigh the odds that they would all land on exactly 120,000 exp, if I interpret what you are saying correctly.

Just to understand, what you're saying is that if a user has 119,700 exp, and gains exactly 300 exp from a building or whatever, that they hit 120,000 exactly and become harped?

If thats your guess, I just think the odds are too low for it to happen to as many people it has affected

Yeah, it's just a guess, but when I get back in, I will try to keep my eye on the XP, regardless of the odds.
  • I don't think this is the case. Many have indicated they got the glitch after building Wiggum or El Chem because of the massive amount of XP they got. Were you doing something that gave you a lot of XP just as you leveled up?

Hope you're back in soon and that you get a boatload of doughnuts!