Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Parking meters on sidewalks? I had no idea.

I accidentally found out about it as well. Also this should be in showcase section of the forum.
  • ink19810 wrote:
    You can also put stuff on the boardwalk now

Such as? There's already a ton of items that can be added such as the re-released Duff party bus.
  • I saw it when it was posted last year. I don't typically have parking lots along that side of the street to need the meters there. I don't really use many meters as it is. My main location of them as at the Try-N-Save, makes it seem ironic that you are "trying to save" money by shopping there, but you have to pay to park ;-).
  • marco_rosa833 wrote:
    Another thing you might not have noticed is that you can put the yellow barriers on roads.

Yep, that one I knew about. Other's might not though so thanks for pointing it out. 8)
  • Note: Characters walk around parking meters on sidewalks. It doesn't bother me but, IIRC, a complaint about that was the gist of the thread on this same topic a couple of months ago. I would like it if we could also place stop signs and street lights on sidewalks as well.
  • Funny to want traffic lights considering we can't put the cars on the streets.

• AAh mind blown! Now to move the ones I have to the sidewalk. Of course it looks silly when characters walk through them but oh well.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    I saw it when it was posted last year. I don't typically have parking lots along that side of the street to need the meters there. I don't really use many meters as it is. My main location of them as at the Try-N-Save, makes it seem ironic that you are "trying to save" money by shopping there, but you have to pay to park ;-).

LOL! Love the irony!
  • Did not know this. Thank you!

And yes, we should be able to place stop signs on the sidewalk as well. As for being able to rotate them 360 degrees; everything would have to be able to do that with the way the game works. That would also require two more graphics for every other object. With that in mind, I would like to see it. I have bought more than my share of donuts and believe that I will continue to do so as long as this game is around. So, I will never believe they do not have the budget when I think about those that post walkthroughs so shortly after an update,.. and those that don't.