Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Conquest Turn Meter

How do all the team I'm facing off against have fears but still somehow go first? Im super confused by this bc I thought fear skipped opponent turn.
  • "Sloth243;c-2437761" wrote:
    The opponents we see are extremely buffed. One Phoenix battle I faced, Hera shot me 6 or 7 times in a row

That is just the Rebel modifier.
  • pfft, by sector 2, my 573 speed JMK doesn't always go first....so buffed enemies is a big understatement.
  • Sabine took down JML R9 at full stamina with her constantly blasting me (and even saw two misses but she still keep going) is pretty annoying.
  • On another note could we like possibly fix the game before we have to grind for new characters? I was just playing a round in conquest with imps for a challenge against geos they froze but the timer kept ticking.
  • "khdelboy;c-2437819" wrote:
    Sabine took down JML R9 at full stamina with her constantly blasting me (and even saw two misses but she still keep going) is pretty annoying.

So play to it, add zeta barris and than JML will become essentially indestructible against them. That is the strategy part of conquest.