Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Phase 2 time length

But the finial prize only costs 7,200 ray guns. The last prize in the next round costs around 14,000 so be grateful for the extra time we get.
  • I heard we get 6 proteins per squish so that should be easier anyway, shouldn't it?
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    But the finial prize only costs 7,200 ray guns. The last prize in the next round costs around 14,000 so be grateful for the extra time we get.

This time it's a lot more work since it's one less day and one less ray gun per rigellian squished.
  • This just means there will be less time left when we finish it, but I guarantee there will be more than enough time to finish it.
  • HootieJB wrote:
    Luckily for me i finished the probes quest with just under two days remaining. I decided to take a gamble and continue to 'grind' and send my kids trick or treating but i didnt open any bags. By the time the quest ticked over to Ray guns i had almost 60 various trick or treat bags unopened in my 'stockpile'.

Right on then.. You just answered a question I had in a previous post asking how "hoarding" treat bags and such is beneficial.. and here we are!! I feel really stupid sometimes because not really sure why I wasn't thinking of this!! Thanks buddy!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • BlakeC02309 wrote:
    HootieJB wrote:
    Luckily for me i finished the probes quest with just under two days remaining. I decided to take a gamble and continue to 'grind' and send my kids trick or treating but i didnt open any bags. By the time the quest ticked over to Ray guns i had almost 60 various trick or treat bags unopened in my 'stockpile'.

Right on then.. You just answered a question I had in a previous post asking how "hoarding" treat bags and such is beneficial.. and here we are!! I feel really stupid sometimes because not really sure why I wasn't thinking of this!! Thanks buddy!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ditto... I totally didn't understand this either. Thanks!

Wondering if I should start a small hoard because getting the chopper is impossible for me at this point.
  • The last prize in this phase isn't that good anyway, so I really don't care if I get it. I just want that Mr. Burns alien skin.
  • HootieJB wrote:
    Made it with about 30 hours left to run........

A lot of people were caught off guard by getting all of the needed strands early, it's one time that many people are glad to be wrong in their assumptions 8)