Picnic tables

Picnic tables would be really useful.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    they would be nice if we got more land so we had somewhere to place them
    more land in KL too? seriously?

KL is in dire need of a land expansion.
  • patzmcm wrote:
    I need picnic tables for my Krustyland. This is important... ;)

FeeJay1111 wrote:
    Picnic tables would be really useful.

ebenbane wrote:
    They would make designing so much easier

I agree
  • urlaub694 wrote:
    patzmcm wrote:
    urlaub694 wrote:
    They would have great tasks for the mafia and police to host picnics XD

Hahaha - you have a better storyline than I do... I just need a place for weary parents to park! And a table to sit by the food truck area.

I just rewatched the episode where they had the picnic. They could have two picnic tables (like as one decoration) the mafia would sit in one and the police would sit in one - then it would be guns off! Would be a great visual task!

Now that's an awesome idea a mafia war at a picnic and what about the chilli cook off where they were sitting around eating and pie eating contests
  • Yay for picnic tables! I also want water so I could build a lake, and an old fashioned carousel.
  • mikepellerin60 wrote:
    Yay for picnic tables! I also want water so I could build a lake, and an old fashioned carousel.

A carousel would be fantastic - we could accumulate/earn the animals one at a time if they don't want to give the whole thing to us at once. Has there been a carousel in the show?

Off topic - There are some new carousels near me, hand carved the old way. Very cool.