Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Please answer a question!

Yes. You will indeed need to build it again.
  • House farms, large multiplier (acquired with doughnuts usually), playing ever hour, or patience are the ways to make money.
  • Get your stars up to 5. Even if you have to place a bunch of extra kwik-e-marts. Those can be easily hidden behind other buildings.

Of course...the premium items add a ton to the multipliers, but if you're not willing to spend real cash...getting that 5 star rating will increase your cash flow rather quickly. Never sell anything that you intend on buying back, you're just moving backwards at that point.
  • REAPER5150 wrote:
    I moved around the shops at the Squidport, and "sold" the Frying Dutchman. I have completed the tasks, do I need to rebuild it? I would like to have back but the items cost so much and the planks take so long to make. Is there an easier way to make money in the game without having a "house farm"? Can't wait for Christmas. been playing since Halloween. Thanks!
    reaper5150

1. You don't NEED it, but if you want it, you'll need to rebuild/rebuy it.

2. Dude, search Tile glitch on this forum. You can have plenty in a few days...

3. More money -> buy donuts --> purchase characters and items for bonus % --> More money

Else you will need to wait it out, or house farm.

If you don't house farm or buy donuts, you need to play the game aggressively. Meaning use hourly tasks as often as possible and reset the times on them when they are done. If you can't then you'll simply need to wait it out. 24 1hr tasks pay more than 1 24 hour task. So know your playing schedule, and try to log in when tasks are up. If 4 hours work better, use those. Try not to use 8 or 12 unless you really can't afford to play for that time.
  • No, didn't lose the Captain (thankfully). I didn't realize that I had "sold" the Dutchman until I went to task him to work there for 8 hours and the task was gone.
  • mpwarner wrote:
    Out of interest did you loose the sea captain when you sold it?

Dutchman is my favorite building :mrgreen:

The Sea Captain comes long before the FD, so no, he wouldn't lose it. The sea captain came with his boat.
  • k8rk8rk8r wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    Out of interest did you loose the sea captain when you sold it?

Dutchman is my favorite building :mrgreen:

The Sea Captain comes long before the FD, so no, he wouldn't lose it. The sea captain came with his boat.
    too bad he didnt come in with a boatload of donuts :(