Forum Discussion

11 years ago

please tell use when the 2013 christman update is commmig.

ajk7796 wrote:
Can you please tell use when the christmans update is comming if you are going to have one this year.
Please up the message on facebook book or do a lillte update today saying when its comming out . I know you read this board please .
I think if you ea wait anylong to up this update out you are going to have unhappy tappers and the tappers are not going to spend money on dounuts and not play the game anymore. I hope the christmas update has everthing from last year and new thing s as well
please let use have the update today
asap

Ha, if EA decided to release Christmas in July we would buy donuts to get the items. :lol:
  • Benthebossyo wrote:
    on tstonews facebooks page/spansers twitter it says "christmas is coming soon" which ok great but it's a bit of a pee take as theres nothing else...it's like just as bad as the troll posts on the subbreddit and here

I got excited when SpAnser said this on Twitter like 30 mins ago ........
  • We just got a small update but yet still moaning over Christmas. About 2 weeks in now many will be bored with the Christmas update?

I enjoy Christmasand look forwardto the update but by no means will I quit or not spend donuts if it doesn't come in a few days. I don't even have a Christmas tree up yet due to being extremely busy with my business, and I work from home. If I don't get a tree up and decorated doesn't mean we won't celebrate. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.
  • It's threads like this that keep me laughing in life...

Anyway it will be here on the 10th... 15 days to play before Christmas. And it will continue to go at least til January 5th. So please for the love of God knock these threads off! Some of you are seriously worse than my 5 year old daughter waiting for Christmas to get here. "Daddy is it Christmas yet? Daddy is it Christmas yet? Daddy is it Christmas yet..."

Have a good weekend folks!!
  • SavagedCraggle wrote:
    maciesdad wrote:
    Anyway it will be here on the 10th...

Do you have proof that this is when the update will arrive? If so share it with everyone then they can stop asking when it's gonna be here. If not then I'm afraid no-one on here is gonna pay any attention.

Mark it dude.
  • HCoinslot wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

And on the third day, he rose from the dead...... TO KICK YOUR ASSSSSSS!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac166/lisaseviltwin/TSTO/imagesCAYTRGIU_zpsac5a5b02.jpg
  • fizzbin71825 wrote:
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/JBLynchVI/Dogma_zps14fc2cda.gif

+1