Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Poochie's Dog Dayz: Walkthrough

Celebrate 636 Episodes

Auto starts

System Message: Maggie now has a special animated job to celebrate The Simpsons' 636th Episode!

Task: Make Maggie Celebrate Like It’s 1879
Time: 4h
Quest reward: $636 and 636 XP

Poorly Working Title Intro

Auto starts

Scratchy: Thanks for taking the time to meet with us, Krusty and Mr. Meyers.
Roger Myers Jr.: For my two biggest stars, Itchy & Scratchy?! Of course, anything I can do for you, just say the word.
Itchy: We were wondering if we could scale back on the mallet-to-the-head bits?
Roger Myers Jr.: Absolutely not, you scum-sucking weasels!
Krusty: Without the constant threat of permanent memory loss, your cartoons are worthless!
Scratchy: But isn't there a way to... to... what was I saying?
Itchy: What about bringing Poochie back to take some of the heat off us?
Roger Myers Jr.: Bring Poochie back?! Kids hate him! He symbolizes when a game -- I mean SHOW -- has jumped the shark!
Scratchy: Until you bring him back, we're on strike!
Krusty: I don't need you! I can carry this show all by myself!

Task: Make Krusty Have a Comedic Panic Attack on Camera
Time: 6s
Task: Make Springfielders Boo Krusty

Krusty: I can't carry a show by myself! I need breaks to sit pantsless in my dressing room!
Krusty: For some reason the censors hate when I'm pantsless on the air.
Krusty: You've got to get Poochie back!
Roger Myers Jr.: Hey Frink, you're a huge nerd, do you know how we can revive Poochie?
Professor Frink: After that, how could I refuse? We'll need to get some scripts to feed into my re-animation machine.
Krusty: I'm not paying some jerk writers to sit around eating crappy Chinese food while they churn out lazy scripts.
Roger Myers Jr.: Why pay professional writers when we can just hold a “Bring Poochie Back To Life” screenwriting contest for free?
Roger Myers Jr.: Let's use our fans' passion against them!

Quest reward: $100 and 10 XP

Poorly Working Title Pt. 1

Auto starts

Lisa: Oh brother, they're having a “Bring Poochie Back To Life” script contest. Could they be any more desperate?
Homer: I agree. I never think about Poochie anymore. Not Poochie's face, not Poochie's irreverent in-your-face attitude, not Poochie nothin'.
Homer: Poochie.
Bart: What's this file on your computer labeled “POOCHIE FAN FICTION”?
Homer: It's, uh, an elaborate plan to kill your mother and collect the insurance money!
Marge: It's not a plan to kill me. You talk about Poochie in your sleep.
Marge: This could be your chance to bring YOUR version of Poochie to life.
Bart: Don't egg him on, Mom!
Homer: Yes, DO egg me on, because I will need several omelets to fuel me on as I write a Poochie script!

Task: Make Homer Submit Script to Itchy & Scratchy Studios
Task: Make Springfielders Submit Poochie Scripts
Task: Collect Poochie Scripts

On job start:
Sea Captain: Yarr! In my version of Poochie, he's a LAKE captain, who's got TWO squinty eyes, and he's a misunderstood genius. Also, I based it on myself.
Comic Book Guy: In my script, Poochie is bitten by radioactive Peter Parker and gets the ability to take competent photographs.
Kent Brockman: This just in... my Poochie script! It even has a punny title: “Death To Poochie”!
Comic Book Guy: The scripts are supposed to be about Poochie coming back to life.
Kent Brockman: What about “Life To Poochie”?
Comic Book Guy: Now your pun has lost its whole frame of reference!

On job end:
Krusty: There's hundreds of these script contest entries!
Krusty: I haven't seen stacks of paper this high since I made all that money licensing my name to that paper company.
Krusty: Who's gonna read through these?
Roger Myers Jr.: I assumed you were...
Homer: Um, excuse me? Have you picked a winner yet?
Krusty: We haven't even looked at--
Roger Myers Jr.: As a matter of fact, we just picked the winner... and it's you!
Homer: Me?!
Roger Myers Jr.: Your script was so good, we're making you head writer!
Homer: But the only thing I've ever written is a Grammy-winning album and a movie starring Mel Gibson!
Roger Myers Jr.: Don't worry, kid, you'll do great. You can start by reading all these scripts to pick out the best parts.

Poorly Working Title Pt. 2

Auto starts

Homer: *rips script* This is garbage! How can these amateur contest entrants call themselves professional writers?!
Homer: Character development! Story arcs! Drama! ...are all things that are too old-fashioned!
Homer: I need to tap into what KIDS like!
Homer: Also, it's pretty impressive that I was able to rip an entire script in half...

Task: Make Youngsters Give Feedback
Characters: Nelson, Milhouse, Bart, Lisa, Ralph

On job start:
Bart: Talking cartoon dogs can't skateboard... it's just not believable.
Nelson: Poochie's funny “ha-ha”, not funny "Haw haw!"
Lisa: Please don't make him rap again. Pleeeease don't make him rap again. And no buzzwords!
Ralph: When I'm a good boy, my daddy lets me stick my head out the car window.
Milhouse: Find the comedic premise, heighten it three times, and get out!

On job end:
Homer: Okay, I've gone through all the scripts, listened to today's youth, included all the latest slang...
Homer: ...drank six beers, and written the most perfect Poochie script there could ever be!
Roger Myers Jr.: *flips to back page* Looks to be about the right length. I'm satisfied.
Homer: Woo hoo!

Poorly Working Title Pt. 3

Auto starts

Roger Myers Jr.: All right, Frink, are we ready to bring back Poochie now?
Professor Frink: Yes, the script appears to be roughly the correct amount of pages, which is all that ever mattered...
Professor Frink: The only thing left is to record some sample voice over...
Professor Frink: ...which I will do myself, because people love hearing my voice for extended periods of time...
Homer: Not so fast! If Poochie's known for one thing, it's his signature sunglasses. Do you know where I could get a pair?
Roger Myers Jr.: Wait a minute Homer, YOU should record Poochie's voice!
Homer: Yeah, I guess since I was his voice last time it only makes sense. Now are you gonna make with the sunglasses or not?!

Task: Make Homer Record New Poochie Voice-Over
If the user has Roger Meyers Jr.: Task: Make Roger Meyers Jr. Begrudgingly Give Homer Poochie Sunglasses

Homer: You used your Weird Science machine, Frink, so where's Poochie?
Professor Frink: Oh yes, I believe he's doing what cool guys do and waiting to make a dramatic entrance... any minute now.
Poochie: Yo, yo, yolo, bruh! Poochie in da house, squad-fam! We gonna get it lit in here?!
Bart and Lisa: Ahhhh! He's trying to relate to us!

Poorly Working Title Pt. 4

Auto starts

Homer: Kids, put that stupid homework down and come watch this cartoon right now!
Lisa: Dad, I'm happy that Itchy and Scratchy are back, but why do they have to jam Poochie down our throats again?
Bart: Seriously, when they killed him off the first time, they gave us the day off from school to celebrate.
Homer: Because Poochie has been retooled to be super modern...
Homer: ...so you better watch or you're gonna get beaten up at school for not knowing what the dealio is.
Bart: A guy who just said “what's the dealio” is lecturing me on being cool.
Homer: Shhh! Poochie's about to make a slam dunk!

Task: Make Homer Laugh at All His Own Jokes
Task: Make Poochie Dunk a Basketball
Task: Make Youngsters Hate-Watch Poochie

Homer: Did you see him going up and down on that ramp? Wasn't it great?!
Bart: He literally jumped a shark, Dad. My childhood is over.
Lisa: It was good while it lasted...
Lisa: I guess now all we'll care about are consumer reports, keeping our sneakers really clean, and which fruits are in season.

Poorly Working Title Pt. 5

Auto starts

Bart: It's four o'clock, I don't know what to do with myself. Usually I'd be watching Itchy and Scratchy right now.
Lisa: Stupid Poochie ruined everything, with his lame backwards hat, and his in-fashion-again leather jacket, and his jump-cut editing.
Bart: He's so dumb. Hey, what if we watched his show just to goof on it!
Lisa: Yeah, we can scoff at all the parts where he does stuff that's so stupid it's actually enjoyable, but we'll feel smart because we know it's lame.
Bart: And we'll stay tuned for all the commercial breaks!
Lisa: Yeah, in case those are stupid too!

Task: Make Youngsters Watch Poochie Ironically

Bart: Oh man, so dumb. I can't wait to bash it at school tomorrow.
Lisa: I'm gonna break it down beat by beat and mock it as if it were literature!
Homer: Ah-ha! So you do like it after all!
Bart: We're watching it ironically.
Lisa: We were laughing at the parts you're not supposed to laugh at.
Homer: But you were still laughing and enjoying yourselves, right?
Bart: Yes. Ironically.
Homer: ...?

Poorly Working Title Pt. 6

Auto starts

Roger Myers Jr.: Great work, Homer. The numbers are through the roof!
Krusty: Today's show had the most viewers since that episode where I accidentally aided, abetted and then interviewed El Chapo.
Homer: Are we sure our viewers are laughing at the right stuff though?
Roger Myers Jr.: They could be crying for all I care, as long as they don't change the channel! Now what ideas do ya got for the next episode?
Homer: Um, okay, what if Poochie stole a car, but it turned out to be an Uber, so he had to keep picking people up.
Krusty: *laughs* That's funny.
Homer: Wait, are you ACTUALLY laughing, or are you laughing at the idea that I pitched it with the intention of making you laugh?
Roger Myers Jr.: Enough with the philosophy lesson, just get Poochie in the car and make with the silly taxi rides!

Task: Make Homer Fret Over What People Are Laughing at
Task: Make Poochie Pretend to Be in a Car Chase
Time: 8h
Task: Make Youngsters Ironically Watch Poochie

Homer: Well? What'd you kids think?
Lisa: It was actually pretty funny.
Bart: The parts that were supposed to make us laugh made us laugh.
Homer: Phew!
Lisa: Which makes it lame.
Bart: No one likes a lame thing that knows it's lame. That'd be like if Tim Allen started mocking himself.
Lisa: Yeah, the smugness factor for us is gone. You screwed up, Dad -- you made the show sorta okay.
Homer: ...

Poorly Working Title Pt. 7

Auto starts

Roger Myers Jr.: Have you seen the numbers, Homer? It's not looking good for our old friend Poochie.
Krusty: Or for you -- you're fired.
Homer: Are you firing me "ironically"?
Krusty: No.
Roger Myers Jr.: Also, you never signed your contract, so you're not getting paid. That's sorta ironic.
Homer: It is??
Roger Myers Jr.: No. It's just stupid. Now get out.

Task: Make Homer Openly Weep Into a Bowl of Popcorn
Task: Make Youngsters Watch Itchy & Scratchy Sincerely

Homer: Well, it was fun while it lasted.
Homer: Except all the tons of hard work I had to do and the gut-wrenching stress of wondering if people legitimately liked it.
Homer: What'll happen to you, Poochie? Will they ship you back to your home planet?
Poochie: No, I'll just stick around here. This planet's actually pretty cool... NOT!
Homer: *wipes away tear* Never gets old.

Quest reward: $200 and 20 XP

Recycling to the EXTREME! Pt. 1

Poochie starts

Poochie: Wazzzzap?! How's it hanging Itchy & Scratchy?
Poochie: You dudemeisters wanna shred some gnarly waves?
Scratchy: That sounds...um, totally tubular, but we were just about to rehearse a scene...
Poochie: How do you rehearse a scene where Itchy douses you in acid?
Itchy: We're, uh, method actors.
Poochie: Too busy to put your life on hold to admire your best bro?! I see how it is...NOT!

Task: Make Poochie Pout Like a Too Cool for School Teen

Poochie: I guess now you want me to get off your set so you can do your "actor" thang!
Poochie: Must be nice not to be canceled. Not like I care. *barking laugh*
Scratchy: Aw. Don't give up, Poochie! I'm sure you'll be back on TV soon.
Poochie: You're right! Once I'm back on, my new show will make yours look like it's for babies. Uncool babies!
Poochie: Poochie out! *nunchuck drop*

Recycling to the EXTREME! Pt. 2

Auto starts

Homer: Bart, bring me another beer.
Lisa: I'll get it!
Bart: Why're you so eager to enable Dad?
Lisa: Because I'm making a fortune returning his empty cans to the recycling center -- five cents a pop.
Bart: I can see how that could add up.
Poochie: They give you money just to throw these cans away?
Lisa: It's not just throwing them away, it's recycling. They take the cans and melt them down and make new things out of them.
Poochie: So they take an old useless thing and mold it into something new and cool, huh? Tell me more...

Task: Make Lisa Explain Recycling to Poochie
Task: Make Poochie Daydream About His TV Comeback

Poochie: "Poochie Saves the Planet"! Just the kind of publicity I need to reboot my image and get back on TV.
Lisa: So this is all just a ploy to fulfill your own goals?
Poochie: Of course! Is that a problem?
Lisa: Not at all, as long as it gets people to recycle more! I mean, why do I do it? Smug satisfaction isn't that different than wanting to be on TV.
Poochie: Do you think my catch phrase should be "Bro, do you even recycle?" or "Recycling stinks, just do it!".

Recycling to the EXTREME! Pt. 3

Poochie starts

Poochie: What's shaking, kids? It's ya boy, Poochie, and I'm here to teach you about recycling!
Bart: Why does he think we don't know what recycling is?
Milhouse: It's really not that complicated. You put the empty can in the recycling bin. That's it!
Poochie: I know what'll convince you Poochie is always in your COURT -- an edgy yet educational rap interlude while I dunk a basketball!

Task: Make Poochie Dunk a Basketball

On job start:
Poochie: My name's Poochie D and I'm here to say…
Poochie: That it's a good rule of thumb to start your raps this way…
Poochie: Let ‘em know who you are, and what you're gonna do…
Poochie: That way there's no confusion when the song is through!

On job end:
Poochie: See kids, Poochie knows how to get down. Word up!
Bart: He looks like he's about to start rapping again. SCATTER!
Poochie: P to the O to the O to the C...
Poochie: Why can't I ever get the kids to just like me?

Recycling to the EXTREME! Pt. 4

Poochie starts

Poochie: Give it to me straight fellas, how do you get the kids to like you so much?
Scratchy: Maybe if you try, you know...trying a little less hard the kids will come around.
Poochie: Me? Try hard?! I'm the king of not caring. I do everything I can to show how little I care.
Scratchy: Um...well, maybe do the opposite then?
Poochie: Great idea! I'll double down on recycling. Then they'll have to like me!

Task: Make Poochie Film a Recycling PSA
Task: Make Youngsters Rebel Against Recycling

On Poochie's job start:
Poochie: *dramatic voice* The earth stands on the brink of extinction. Landfills overflowing, pollution clogging the skies...
Poochie: Little Jenny meant to recycle her soda can, but she's still too young to read the signs...
Poochie: She threw her future away with one mindless act, tossing that soda can straight into the trash.
Poochie: Don't be like Little Jenny, kids. Recycle before it's too...late. *softly cries*!
Poochie: *triggers explosions*

On job end:
Poochie: Booyah! Thanks for having my back bros, showing everyone how much I could care felt really good.
Itchy: Kids trashed the town.
Poochie: What have I done?!

Recycling to the EXTREME! Pt. 5

Auto starts

Helen Lovejoy: There he is, Chief Wiggum! The bad dog that convinced all the children littering was cool!
Wiggum: All right pup, come along quietly now...I find barking very jarring.
Poochie: The fuzz! Nuh-uh man, I can't go to the pound. Time to bounce!
Homer: Wait! Poochie, where are you going? You left all this trash behind that I'll have to clean up if you don't...
Homer: D'oh!

Task: Make Poochie Pretend to Be in a Car Chase
Task: Make Homer Clean up Springfield

Poochie: I think I lost them.
Poochie: Guess I'll go back to my home planet now.
Lisa: Uh, Poochie, this is your home planet.
Poochie: You're right, little girl. In a manner of speaking, it's EVERYONE'S home planet.
Lisa: No, it literally is.
Wiggum: Hold it right there, Poochie! I've got a whole slew of tickets with your name on ‘em -- littering, accessory to littering, and MURDER!
Wiggum: Oh wait, that last one is also littering. You have thirty days to pay these off, now sign here.
Poochie: Wait, you want my autograph?!
Poochie: I'm back!!!

• Scratching the Seven Year Itch Pt. 1

Mrs. Scratchy starts

Mrs. Scratchy: Happy anniversary, Scratchy. I made a special dinner, and maybe after we can get into some catnip.
    Scratchy: It looks great, but I'm not really that hungry.
    Scratchy: Itchy made me a pretty big lunch of carbolic acid, which is pretty filling, plus it dissolved my entire midsection...
    Mrs. Scratchy: It's always work, work, work with you, isn't it?!
    Mrs. Scratchy: Well, work on this!

Task: Make Mrs. Scratchy Serve Scratchy a “Dynamite” Dessert

Mrs. Scratchy: I've had it with this marriage! I took our wedding vows seriously, but "till death do us part" never lasts long with you!

Scratching the Seven Year Itch Pt. 2

Mrs. Scratchy starts

Mrs. Scratchy: Scratchy's such a jerk! First he doesn't eat my dinner, then he allows himself to be blown up!
    Mrs. Scratchy: Well I'm not gonna sit around in a black veil waiting for him to come back to life!
    Mrs. Scratchy: I'm young, my whiskers aren't grey yet.
    Mrs. Scratchy: I'm getting on that new dating app called “Swiper”.

Task: Make Mrs. Scratchy Fill Out a Dating App Profile

On job start:
    Mrs. Scratchy: Okay, profile pictures: the only photos I have of myself are me holding a book I never read, at a concert of a band I don't like...
    Mrs. Scratchy: ...and one from three years ago that looks nothing like me. They're perfect!
    Mrs. Scratchy: Interests: Food, travel, and living my best life!
    Mrs. Scratchy: ...unlike Scratchy.

On job end:
    Mrs. Scratchy: Ooh, I already got some matches on my dating app!
    Mrs. Scratchy: Fat Tony... maybe he means Cat Tony?
    Mrs. Scratchy: Moleman... seems like a furry creature indeed...
    Mrs. Scratchy: And Bumblebee Man... no mistaking what his deal is -- a Mexican actor who dresses in a bee costume.

Scratching the Seven Year Itch Pt. 3

Mrs. Scratchy starts

Mrs. Scratchy: I'm so nervous, I haven't been on a first date since I met Scratchy.
    Mrs. Scratchy: It was so romantic. He took me to the purr-fect restaurant... picked up the “tabby”... used a bunch of cat-puns...
    Mrs. Scratchy: *flashback harp*
    Mrs. Scratchy: No, don't go into a flashback! Even on our first date, Itchy was the waiter and served him coq au BLAM and blew him up! It's time for me to move on.

Task: Make Mrs. Scratchy Go on a Bad Date

On starting 1st job:
    Mrs. Scratchy: So, have you ever been on a date with a cartoon cat?!
    Fat Tony: No, but I sold cartons of RAT milk to schoolchildren. Does that count for anything?
    Mrs. Scratchy: ...!

On starting 2nd job:
    Mrs. Scratchy: This is my first time using online dating. What about you?!3
    Hans Moleman: I've only used Swiper, Matchr, AlrightValentine, eChoir, FarmhandsExclusive, Swingin'Christian, and m-date -- an app for dating Moleman.
    Mrs. Scratchy: ...!

On starting 3rd job:
    Mrs. Scratchy: I don't know what I'm doing... I'm not cut out for the dating world. I've been a wife for too long...
    Bumblebee Man: ...
    Mrs. Scratchy: Sorry to go on and on... you're such a good listener.
    Bumblebee Man: Que?

Scratching the Seven Year Itch Pt. 4

Mrs. Scratchy starts

Mrs. Scratchy: Is this what I have to look forward to? Meeting that string of weirdos has really helped me put my marriage in perspective.
    Mrs. Scratchy: So what if I'm a widow more often than a wife? At least I love my husband!
    Mrs. Scratchy: And it's really not Scratchy's fault.
    Mrs. Scratchy: He's just trying to make an honest living, but that horrible Itchy keeps making him an honest corpse!
    Itchy: Hi-ya, Mrs. Scratchy! Looks like Scratchy's still in cat-heaven, so I'll come back later.
    Mrs. Scratchy: Not so fast, you murderous mouse!
    Mrs. Scratchy: You and I need to have a heart to heart -- if you don't lay off my husband a little, I'm going to chop you in half and make your heart TWO hearts!

Task: Make Mrs. Scratchy Scratch Out Her Itchy Aggression

Mrs. Scratchy: Have I made myself clear?
    Itchy: Whatever you say! You're the boss!

Scratching the Seven Year Itch Pt. 5

Mrs. Scratchy starts

Mrs. Scratchy: Scratchy? Oh good, you're waking up.
    Scratchy: Hey honey, was I out for long? What did I miss?
    Mrs. Scratchy: Nothing, I was just packing us a nice picnic. Let's go!

Task: Make Mrs. Scratchy Go on a Picnic
    If the user has Scratchy: Task: Make Scratchy Go on a Picnic

Mrs. Scratchy: *happy sigh* Thanks for making this such a special day, sweetheart.
    Scratchy: It was wonderful! I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed.
    Mrs. Scratchy: Alright, he's all yours, Itchy.
    Itchy: Picnic much more fun with flesh-eating ants!
    Scratchy: *screams*

For Real, Roy? Pt. 1

Roy starts

Bart: They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for new characters in this game. Wonder who the next nobody will be.
    Roy: Hey, Bart-man! I'm sure the next new character they unlock will be totally far-out and hip!
    Marge: Roy's right, Bart. I bet they'll even have a catchphrase.
    Roy: Pow-bazow, Mrs. S., pow-bazow. Well, until the next new character is unlocked, I guess I'll continue filming my reality show “Roy Will Be Roy”!
    Roy: Everyone smile for the cameras!

Task: Make Roy Mug for the Cameras
    Task: Make the Simpsons Look Blankly Straight Into the Cameras
    Characters: Marge, Homer, Bart, Lisa, Maggie

Roy: What's gotten into you guys? You're usually so natural and effortlessly hilarious!
    Homer: I am acting in a perfectly normal manner, much in the way that I always do. D... oh.
    Marge: It's kind of hard to act normal when they keep hitting my hair with the boom mic.
    Lisa: In their defense, Mom, the boom guy had to stand on another guy's shoulders.

For Real, Roy? Pt. 2

Roy starts

Marge: I don't know, Roy, this whole “reality TV” thing seems a little out there, and, dare I say, desperate?
    Roy: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Save it for the confessional, Mrs. S!

Task: Make Roy Tape a Confessional
    Task: Make the Simpsons Tape Confessionals
    Characters: Marge, Homer, Bart, Lisa, Maggie

On Simpsons' job start:
    Marge: I don't know if my family's going to be any good at this... I've always taught them not to speak ill of others.
    Homer: Don't get me started on Flanders! Does he really have to rhyme all the time?!
    Homer: Oh no, I'm doing it too! I'm screwed!
    Bart: Interviews are for suckers, man. Unless you want to film me hocking loogies off the overpass... no?
    Lisa: I am so annoyed...
    Lisa: ...that everyone expects me to be anti-everything. I like reality TV! Especially the sassy ladies of “The Real Home Wives of Ogdenville”. It's great!

On Roy's job start:
    Roy: I'm really sick of Mrs. S. trying to express her feelings about people to their faces...
    Roy: ...instead of behind their back to the camera for all the world to see. Who does that?!

For Real, Roy? Pt. 3

Roy starts

Roy: Thanks for trying S. family, but the show's still feeling a little flat...
    Homer: Sorry, Roy. I guess our family's just too perfect for reality TV.
    Homer: Bart, get your old man a beer, and grab one for yourself, why don'tcha?
    Lisa: If I've learned anything from watching Real Home Wives, it's that every good show has a great villain!
    Roy: What do you mean?
    Lisa: Are you really that dumb?!
    Marge: Lisa! Don't talk to Roy like that!
    Lisa: No, Mom, I'm teaching him how to be a villain for the show! You blue-haired bozo.
    Marge: Was that for the show too?
    Lisa: Sure...

Task: Make Roy Pick an Over the Top Fight

On job start:
    Roy: Hey man, why you looking at my lady?!
    Mr. Burns: Smithers, is this young hoodlum addressing me?
    Smithers: Don't worry, Mr. Burns. I'll defend your honor.
    Roy: Whoa, wait man! I was just trying to fight the old guy.

On job end:
    Roy: *groans of pain*
    Mr. Burns: Excellent work, Smithers. I daresay this rapscallion will think twice before issuing me any more challenges.
    Homer: Wow, Roy, you took quite a beating! It came out great on camera!
    Homer: Unfortunately, Smithers was singing LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out” as he was pummeling you and we can't clear the song, so the footage is useless.

For Real, Roy? Pt. 4

Roy starts

Roy: I think I have to retire from the reality TV business, I had no idea it could be so dangerous!
    Homer: Nonsense. There are as many types of reality TV as there are flavors of ice cream...*mmmm* ice cream.
    Homer: We just have to find a type of show that's a better fit for you. How about a dating show?!
    Roy: Like one where I date a bunch of ladies who are super into me even though I don't have a job?
    Homer: Right! We'll tell them you're in "real estate”, and at the end you'll get married after knowing each other for two weeks!

Task: Make Roy Try to Romance the Ladies

Roy: I don't get it, why wouldn't any of those ladies accept a rose from me?
    Homer: You know, when a whole bunch of women with their own unique thoughts and opinions all don't want to date you, I say...
    Homer: It's them, not you! Here, have some ice cream.

For Real, Roy? Pt. 5

Roy starts

Homer: So Marge, in this scene Roy is going to grab your butt, then I'll walk in and accuse you of cheating.
    Marge: Homer, I really wish you would stop suggesting scenarios where your friends try to grab my butt.
    Marge: And I don't have time for the show right now, I need to take care of the kids.
    Roy: Plus, you should really get your hair done before you go on camera again. No offense, no offense.
    Marge: That's it! I've had it with you two!

Task: Make Roy Hide From Marge
    Task: Make Homer Hide From Marge

Homer: Calm down, Marge. He said no offense, that means you can't get offended.
    Roy: That was great, Mrs. S. The camera loves you, you're the show's new star!
    Marge: Me, a star? That makes me so happy!
    Roy: Annnnd you ruined it. No one likes a happy, well-adjusted reality star.
    Roy: The show's over, which means Roy's movin' out!
    Bart: You moving in with some sexy babes?!
    Roy: No, with my mom and step-dad...

A Tough Nut to Crack Pt. 1

Auto starts

Marge: Homer, what happened to your head?
    Homer: Oh, it's nothing. Maggie dropped a bowling ball on my head.
    Marge: What?!
    Homer: It was an accident -- it rolled off the shelf. I mean, Maggie had to take it out of the bag and push it, but I blame the laws of gravity.
    Marge: This was no accident! Bringing all these cartoon characters to life is a bad influence on the kids!
    Professor Frink: Don't you worry, Marge. I'm way ahead of you on this and I have the perfect solution.
    Marge: You're going to get rid of the cartoons you brought to life?
    Professor Frink: Don't be SILLY. I'm going to bring another character to life: Disapproving Squirrel!

Task: Make Disapproving Squirrel Silently Judge Springfielders
    Time: 1h

Marge: See? Disapproving Squirrel's not very funny, or friendly, but she proves you don't have to be violent just because you're a cartoon.
    Marge: And she kept everyone on their best behavior.
    Professor Frink: Yes, in many ways, the judgmental stare is even more cutting than an axe to the cabeza, as it were.
    Disapproving Squirrel: ...!
    Professor Frink: See what I mean?

A Tough Nut to Crack Pt. 2

Disapproving Squirrel starts

Itchy: Hey Scratchy, now that I've fed your eyeballs to that bird, you're... EAGLEY blind!
    Disapproving Squirrel: Don't do that!
    Itchy: But that's in the script.
    Scratchy: Believe me I don't like it either, but we're professionals.
    Disapproving Squirrel: No, no, no! No more violence!
    Itchy: Step aside, squirrel, we've got a very important job to do. Now where's my mallet so I can play croquet with Scratchy's eyes.

Task: Make Disapproving Squirrel Picket Disapprovingly

Itchy: You ruined the scene!
    Scratchy: And you scared away the eagle. Now I'm never gonna find my eyes!
    Disapproving Squirrel: No! No violence!
    Itchy: Cartoons with no violence are no fun! I'm gonna go stab ketchup bottles in my trailer and pretend it's blood.

A Tough Nut to Crack Pt. 3

Auto starts

Lisa: *groans* These new Itchy & Scratchy cartoons are boring! Where's Itchy?!
    Marge: That Disapproving Squirrel isn't that bad, is she?
    Lisa: She's worse than Poochie! All she does is scold Scratchy to balance his check book and clean the lint out of his dryer...
    Lisa: Why does a cat have a dryer?!
    Bart: I don't know, it is kind of funny to see her boss Scratchy around like that.
    Marge: See? She doesn't ruin the show.

Task: Make Disapproving Squirrel Ruin the Itchy & Scratchy Show

On job start:
    Disapproving Squirrel: Your sock drawer is a mess, Scratchy!
    Scratchy: I don't wear socks.
    Disapproving Squirrel: Before you go out to play, I want you to iron and fold every pair, twice.
    Disapproving Squirrel: A well-starched pair of socks is a step in the right direction.
    Scratchy: *laughs* ...That was a cue for me to laugh at your joke, right?
    Disapproving Squirrel: Less laughing, more starching!

On job end:
    Lisa: Well, that didn't take long. How many times can one show get ruined?
    Bart: It was funny when she made him iron his socks at least.
    Marge: *gasp* I was hoping a good role model would help you shape up, not turn you into a completely different person.
    Marge: That squirrel has got to go before you turn into *shudder* the Flanders kids!

A Tough Nut to Crack Pt. 4

Auto starts

Quimby: Order! We've had a number of complaints about this "Disapproving Squirrel”. All from the same person: Marge Simpson.
    Marge: I don't like the way that squirrel is making my kids act!
    Helen Lovejoy: Really now Marge, I would have thought you'd be in favor of Disapproving Squirrel. The two of you could practically be twins.
    Marge: What? We have nothing in common.
    Homer: You do sorta have the same hair, and make the same face when you scold me.
    Homer: *chuckles* See? I almost kissed the squirrel thinking it was you! Do it again!

Task: Make Disapproving Squirrel Imitate Marge

Quimby: Yes, I can, er, really see the resemblance. I don't know whose vote to solicit.
    Artie Ziff: Is that squirrel single??
    Dr. Hibbert: *holds up x-rays* Even the bone structure is the same!
    Marge: That squirrel and I are nothing alike! I'll prove it to you.

A Tough Nut to Crack Pt. 5

Disapproving Squirrel starts

Disapproving Squirrel: Don't do that! Don't do that!
    Marge: No YOU don't do that! Don't tell me what to do!
    Marge: Is this really what everyone thinks I'm like when I give them sensible advice?
    Marge: I am NOT some ridiculous, killjoy nag. And my hair looks nothing like yours!
    Disapproving Squirrel: Your hair is the only thing about you I don't disapprove of.
    Marge: That does it! I won't be mocked by some demented cartoon. Get out! GET OUT!

Task: Make Disapproving Squirrel Get Chased Away by Marge
    Requires: Marge
    Note: The quest is bugged as it requires Family Fun Pt.1 to start Marge's job, a quest introduced in the Moe's Ark update.

Disapproving Squirrel: I don't need any of you! You're all beneath me, you don't even deserve my scorn.
    Selma: Now there's a girl after my own heart. *smoker's cough*
    Patty: I agree. How would you like a job over at the DMV? Best place in town to judge all the nuts.

The Reality Channel

Auto starts

Homer: Ooh, The Reality Channel! What better way to experience reality than by watching TV?
    Duffman: Yes Guy and I have the best idea ever for a reality show!
    Homer: What is this crap?! A reality show about pitching reality shows?!

Task: Make Homer Try to Change the Channel
    If the user has Duffman: Task: Make Duffman Pitch a Reality TV Show

On job start:
    Homer: Can't change channel... show... too... stupid... and... enjoyable...
    The Yes Guy TV: Our reality show is so brilliant, you'll forget all about my freakish face and obnoxious voice!
    Duffman TV: Watch as contestants pitch us ideas for inventions and we decide whether to say YES and invest in them!
    The Yes Guy TV: It's "Predatory Fish Aquarium"!

On job end:
    Homer: Hey, that stupid show I hate isn't on! What gives?!
    The Yes Guy: We went broke. We were using our own money for the show's investments.
    Duffman: Oh yeah! And would you have guessed we wouldn't be able to say NO to any of the inventions?
    The Yes Guy: Yeeee-- no, I really thought we could be objective... We're ruined!

Fireworks Factory

Auto starts

Milhouse: Bart, come quick! They just built a Fireworks Factory!
    Bart: Seen a lot of factories, Milhouse.
    Milhouse: Yeah, I guess an abandoned factory isn't that cool...
    Bart: Abandoned?! Why didn't you say so?
    Milhouse: I thought the exciting part was the fireworks.
    Bart: The word “abandoned” makes everything cooler: abandoned mine shafts, driving with reckless abandon... Let's check it out!

Task: Make Bart Set Off Fireworks in Fireworks Factory

Bart: Whoa! That was a ton of fireworks!
    Milhouse: I still don't see why I couldn't go in with you...
    Bart: Because if you were in there with me, it wouldn't be ABANDONED anymore. And that would take away all the fun.
    Milhouse: So you're saying I'm the reason it was so cool???
    Bart: Yeah, sure... definitely didn't have anything to do with the awesome explosions.
    Milhouse: Wow, I helped fulfill a criteria for Bart to be able to have fun!

• Do you know what is the level requirement for event to start? I have a B town on level 17 and the event did not start yet.
  • I also win Maggie for free at this town, for the new 636 task, since I did not have reached the required level for her.