Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Poor Santa's Little Helper...

Me too! Poor little puppy...I've also become hyper aware of how many animations there are in this game. When you're just scouring the town looking for any movement, there's a whole lot of things that don't wind up being snakes!
  • Rather I'm in my town whacking or in a friend's town whacking and leaving egg's I always end up either whacking the snake with the helmet, Santa's little helper, Lisa doing summer saults, or the funzo's... Poor little guys I'm just whacking crazy lol. :mrgreen:
  • Not only have I whacked SLH on numerous occasions, but Burns Monster and Bart Raven Have been put through the mill too.
  • My puppy loves it, whenever I whack him, he runs in circles, wags his tail, and begs for more. It the most affection he's gotten since Christmas lol
  • XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    Well be more careful, they have feelings u now. Wen I see them in my way I always yell at my iPhone screenxD saying"Move or else..." They actually move, trust me try it :mrgreen: :D

I know poor little thing's must feel totally neglected lol I don't mean to by any means I just see something moving and start beating them up then realizing afterwards. And I'll try that whole yelling thing if they don't know by now to move when I'm whacking lol :mrgreen:
  • Won't somebody please think of the childre... small characters that look like snakes.
  • dhort1985 wrote:
    I was going to point out how easily your post could be taken out of context. Then I saw you were aware and contained yourself on purpose. I shall do the same.

LMAO, I'm glad you contained yourself. I had to wipe out several sentences while writing the OP because they were just too loaded with puns sure to offend the easily offended.