Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Precious Moments From VDay

This whole vday quest dialogue is sooo weird. Moh-nah and Abe hated each other. Unless that got changed in a later season's episode I didn't watch, it makes no sense.
  • Nice shot of Grandpa and M0na sat together feeding the birds, didn't work out for me though as they both sat on different benches at the opposite end of my town.
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Too bad they didn't make Grandpa and *'s bench task permanent. They look so cute together. Somehow, I missed the task with Homer and Marge. Either that or I don't remember it (entirely possible.) :roll:

Anyway, thanks for posting this! :D
  • devilhunt1449 wrote:
    Nice shot of Grandpa and M0na sat together feeding the birds, didn't work out for me though as they both sat on different benches at the opposite end of my town.

^-- this.. I figured that it was coded that way :shock:
  • Who knew the She/She Lounge would be so popular with Springfielders? I thought I would toss this in with the VDay stuff just for grins.

http://i.imgur.com/qelD1yC.jpg
  • mystery2mi wrote:
    Too bad they didn't make Grandpa and *'s bench task permanent. They look so cute together. Somehow, I missed the task with Homer and Marge. Either that or I don't remember it (entirely possible.) :roll:

m0na's feed the birds task with grampa is permanent, on m0na's task list. she has three 8hr tasks, 2 of which involves grampa: feed the birds and dance.

else, grampa feeds them alone.
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    woyaodabian wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:

m0na's feed the birds task with grampa is permanent, on m0na's task list. she has three 8hr tasks, 2 of which involves grampa: feed the birds and dance.

else, grampa feeds them alone.

I just assumed M0na's 8hr task to feed the birds was her only because it doesn't say "requires Grandpa." I'll have to try this. Thanks! :thumbup:
  • jukan00 wrote:
    This whole vday quest dialogue is sooo weird. Moh-nah and Abe hated each other. Unless that got changed in a later season's episode I didn't watch, it makes no sense.

It's quite common for people who love each other to hate each other at the same time. When police are called to a domestic disturbance where a husband is beating a wife (or vice versa) they have to restrain both - the abused spouse will jump to the defense of the abuser and start attacking the officers when they try to restrain the attacking spouse.
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    wadebear wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

It's quite common for people who love each other to hate each other at the same time. When police are called to a domestic disturbance where a husband is beating a wife (or vice versa) they have to restrain both - the abused spouse will jump to the defense of the abuser and start attacking the officers when they try to restrain the attacking spouse.

Sure. But M0na left the situation. She became a political dissident. She only returned for her son's sake.
  • mystery2mi wrote:

The Homer and Marge task is an old one. You can find it in Marge's tasks - It's the 5 hour one that requires Homer (I think it's called "Take Romantic Stroll")