Forum Discussion

10 years ago

PREFER A BUILDING\CHARACTER FOR THE "INCONVENIENCE GIFT"

Please stop yelling
  • mrsoctober12 wrote:
    Please stop yelling

THIS IS SO FUNNY! SORRY IM TRYING TO TYPE OVER THE LOUD MUSIC. LOL
  • To clarify as to why I would like building/character to a donut gift; after every game update/patch I "lose" donuts, making most attempts to save and buy items with donuts a fool hardy practice in patients. Futhermore, the general response to said problem has been to be S.O.L. for said lost dontus. Hopefully, it is/has been harder for the game to "lose" character\buildings.

• DWarlord wrote:
    Hopefully, it is/has been harder for the game to "lose" character\buildings.

I'd recommend that you have a read through some of the complaints about the monorail quest bugs, especially those about the players loosing half there characters, buildings vanishing, being told to re buy characters etc.......
  • DWarlord wrote:
    To clarify as to why I would like building/character to a donut gift; after every game update/patch I "lose" donuts, making most attempts to save and buy items with donuts a fool hardy practice in patients. Futhermore, the general response to said problem has been to be S.O.L. for said lost dontus. Hopefully, it is/has been harder for the game to "lose" character\buildings.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm not sure how you're losing donuts, but the most common reason seems to be confirm donut spend being auto turned off after an update. This forum tends to have a reminder thread bumped each time there's an update to make sure you check that confirm donut spend is on.