Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Premium obedience?

Have you unlocked channel six studios? That did it for me.
  • the hail ants sign helps too, doesn't it?
    i have a few of those and a ton of stop signs so i'm guessing that's why i have 5 stars for obedience.
  • Stop signs and Hail Ants signs help for sure. If you tap the 'i' in the top right corner of any item or building in the build/purchase bar, it will tell you if/what it provides if you purchase it. (I.e. "improves your obedience rating.", "improves your vanity rating.", etc.)
  • shankly-san wrote:
    My 4 1/2 star conformity level is driving me crazy. The only thing I have left is half a star's worth of obedience. I searched previous threads and found some valuable advice about buying stop signs – I will buy a couple. But I have 47 donuts and I want to use them before I accidentally hit the wrong button and waste some completing an easy task. (I might even buy some more, who knows?)

I seek advice, oh wise ones of The EA forum. Are there any premium items that will increase my obedience conformity level? It would be especially cool if they also gave me bonus money and XP percentages for jobs. I'm thinking cop cars. Any advice?

Buying stop signs works. I think buying a cop car might also.