Forum Discussion

wadebear
Retired Hero
9 years ago

PSA - Ancient Ornamental Pond issue

Thanks, Wadebear!
  • ANY time the game freezes, i quickly try to tap the character finder hoping it will force over to another place on the map. Sometimes it works, and in this instance it did!
  • I think that is what happened when I was setting the tasks and the "terror" interrupted my play area. If only I could get in then... I would try your suggestion. I had completed all the other quests, so the pond issue didn't cause the problem, but it could be that lag effect when you click the boxes for the "gummy" tasks. It happened to me at the Krusty Burger. I'm guessing EA will do something to fix this, but when they will fix it is the issue because this is a timed event.
    smohqy
    New Spectator
    ArmpitAttack wrote:
    Issue #2: It's ornamental.

So it's an Ornamental Oriental Pond then.
  • ArmpitAttack wrote:
    Issue #2: It's ornamental.

Auto correct did it. Yeah, that's the ticket... Auto correct.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
  • Vedataplays wrote:
    I cant get to my Game since yesterday.
    On all devices

Grasp your device firmly in your dominant hand.

Move your device over your shoulder and slightly behind your head.

Fling your arm forward while releasing your grip on the device.

At least that's what I've felt like doing sometimes - particularly lately.

Have you tried resetting your network or playing at a different location? Both of my games will lock me out on both of my tablets and resetting our network usually fixes it.

Close game. Force close. Shut down device. Shut down network. Start everything back up. Last year this time I was having to do that 4 or 5 times a day.

Alternately, try contacting Customer Support. Sometimes they can help.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 11 days ago