Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Put everything in storage at once

Unfortunately, you have to store the items one at a time. Same thing with moving them.

Wether it'll be in a future update....your guess is as good as ours. No one really knows
  • If u spent donuts on it I wouldn't put it in storage. Tere has been cases where they have disappeared and people had to rebuy them.

Back on topic there is no store everything button yet
  • bagndrag420 wrote:
    If u spent donuts on it I wouldn't put it in storage. Tere has been cases where they have disappeared and people had to rebuy them.

Back on topic there is no store everything button yet

There where items I put I storage nd took them out and had to go threw the 24hr rebuild wait. Happened twice but could be fixed by now :mrgreen:
  • It's all of the whacking day stuff that needs to be rebuilt. People think it will be fixed after whacking day
  • The prospect of accidentally storing EVERYTHING in my town accidentally absolutely terrifies me!
  • stoob0t wrote:
    The prospect of accidentally storing EVERYTHING in my town accidentally absolutely terrifies me!

I guess there should be a question like " are you sure you want to store everything" and after that "are you really sure?"
  • philieb wrote:
    I just stored everything one by one. It's not as bad as it seems. The rebuild is a bit daunting. Should take me a good while. Sorry to all my friends. Hopefully I come up with an even better SF than I had before. :wink:

Fair play to you for starting such a huge mission :lol: Ive always wanted to re-design but I just cant bring myself to commit to that sort of time :lol:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:
    I just stored everything one by one. It's not as bad as it seems. The rebuild is a bit daunting. Should take me a good while. Sorry to all my friends. Hopefully I come up with an even better SF than I had before. :wink:

Fair play to you for starting such a huge mission :lol: Ive always wanted to re-design but I just cant bring myself to commit to that sort of time :lol:

Says the man who wacked an unbelievable 12,500 snakes in 24hrs. Lol
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philieb wrote:

Says the man who wacked an unbelievable 12,500 snakes in 24hrs. Lol

LOL was 14,500 as it goes :P http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b453/daspares/Daspares/Emoticon38.gif

But that was one night where as a re-design would be a hell of a lot longer process and mentally draining :lol: