Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Question + Suggestion

Anyone?

Should you count all incoming elixer and divide it by the amount of nerds sent out just to know how you did exactly?

• Yeah, it could definitely be made a bit clearer than it is....but I guess that's the drawback of a 'game within a game', there's probably not as much development time as if they were making this as a stand-alone game.
  • I'm viewing this like Halloween, the elixir is goo, the nerds are gremlins, and the attacking is haunting. I think you just get elixir and gold just for attacking, if it gets destroyed you get more, I think.

Its like the gremlins, if you sent them to a neighbor and they went untapped, you get all the benefit, if they get tapped, you share the benefit.

Again, I think

Edit: typos
  • I just throw my nerds out there and hope for the best. Probably not the best strategy, but meh....
  • LostCauze-NL wrote:
    My question is, how do you know if you destroyed a friend's building?

I sent out 25 nerds last night and when i woke up i got a message saying i got some elixer and coins from raids. But nothing about fails/wins. They should add a status bar for this so you know what's up.

You know, a blue bar crawling forward showing the friend's name, the building and the amount of nerds used. Maybe even a "collect" button at the end.

This would really add to the fun i think, now you send em away and just wait and see what happens. Not Satisfying.

Totally agree with you, we should be able to get stats to know what happens when you send the nerds, cause there´s no way to keep track right now. I love stats :D
  • empathy77 wrote:
    I'm viewing this like Halloween, the elixir is goo, the nerds are gremlins, and the attacking is haunting. I think you just get elixir and gold just for attacking, if it gets destroyed you get more, I think.

Its like the gremlins, if you sent them to a neighbor and they went untapped, you get all the benefit, if they get tapped, you share the benefit.

This is how i am also seeing the update working :thumbup:
  • Malkaviana wrote:
    LostCauze-NL wrote:

I sent out 25 nerds last night and when i woke up i got a message saying i got some elixer and coins from raids. But nothing about fails/wins. They should add a status bar for this so you know what's up.

You know, a blue bar crawling forward showing the friend's name, the building and the amount of nerds used. Maybe even a "collect" button at the end.

This would really add to the fun i think, now you send em away and just wait and see what happens. Not Satisfying.

Totally agree with you, we should be able to get stats to know what happens when you send the nerds, cause there´s no way to keep track right now. I love stats :D

I also like stats. I would be happy if the notification was changed to:

<user> defended their buildings, you got the following reward #elixir #gold

and

your nerds destroyed <user> buildings, you got the following reward #elixir #gold

At least then we could figure out how to modify our attacks, ie if someone always defends over night, perhaps you attack them in the morning, or is it better to send 1 nerd to 5 buildings and get them defended or 5 nerds to 1 building and get it destroyed, etc, etc, etc.

I would track all of that stuff, and have fun with figuring it out.
  • hokieborn wrote:
    Malkaviana wrote:
    LostCauze-NL wrote:

I also like stats. I would be happy if the notification was changed to:

<user> defended their buildings, you got the following reward #elixir #gold

and

your nerds destroyed <user> buildings, you got the following reward #elixir #gold

At least then we could figure out how to modify our attacks, ie if someone always defends over night, perhaps you attack them in the morning, or is it better to send 1 nerd to 5 buildings and get them defended or 5 nerds to 1 building and get it destroyed, etc, etc, etc.

I would track all of that stuff, and have fun with figuring it out.

Exactly! Now it's just wet finger work (lmao Dutch saying doesn't translate :lol: ).