Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Question re Amateur shop

Hugemember1 wrote:
Hi all,

Just a quick one....

Is there any point in getting anything from the shop - I was thinking maybe the football uprights and the fence - but not too sure.

Is anything else coming in the following acts that we wont get from daily prizes?

Is anyone getting the recharge juice? Doesn't seem worth it as a 4 pack is 400 bucks but when you win you only get 24 (or slightly more if playing higher leveled players).....

Many thanks

There are such things that you would not get as a daily prize. It's all conjecture as EA could change it.
Major spoilers but google

simpsonswiki.com The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Tap_Ball_and_Soccer_Cup_2015_content_update

I really don't understand the donut prize of the juice. Doesn't it cost just 1 donut to revive a player? I'm not buying the juice.

• They'll all be available until the end of the Event, and use the same currency as upgrading Tap Ball players.

Personally I'm not buying anything 'til the end. Most things are really expensive for the amount of Amateur Bucks we earn at the moment, so I'm guessing (/hoping) that EA may drop the price or have a way of earning more ABs before the end.
  • Neglecterino wrote:
    Hugemember1 wrote:
    Hi all,

Just a quick one....

Is there any point in getting anything from the shop - I was thinking maybe the football uprights and the fence - but not too sure.

Is anything else coming in the following acts that we wont get from daily prizes?

Is anyone getting the recharge juice? Doesn't seem worth it as a 4 pack is 400 bucks but when you win you only get 24 (or slightly more if playing higher leveled players).....

Many thanks

There are such things that you would not get as a daily prize. It's all conjecture as EA could change it.

simpsonswiki.com The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Tap_Ball_and_Soccer_Cup_2015_content_update

I really don't understand the donut prize of the juice. Doesn't it cost just 1 donut to revive a player? I'm not buying the juice.

I think it costs 1 juice bottle (not one donut) to revive a player - what makes it and absurd thing to 'buy' is that you will need to revive all 4 players at once (ie at a cost of 400 ABs) and to play tap ball again you will only win 24-26 ABs.....so complete waste.....
  • Hugemember1 wrote:
    Neglecterino wrote:
    Hugemember1 wrote:
    Hi all,

Just a quick one....

Many thanks

I think it costs 1 juice bottle (not one donut) to revive a player - what makes it and absurd thing to 'buy' is that you will need to revive all 4 players at once (ie at a cost of 400 ABs) and to play tap ball again you will only win 24-26 ABs.....so complete waste.....

If you have juice bottles, then it's 1 juice bottle to revive a player. If you have no juice bottles, then you can revive them for just 1 donut! Therefore juice bottles should be selling for 1 donut a piece, or 4 for 4 donuts; not 4 for 24 donuts. :shock: And there is no way I'm going to pay 400 ABs for 4 of them. We are in agreement there.