Forum Discussion

11 years ago

ray gun.....?

tiger10036778 wrote:
Hi guys I splashed out my 150 donuts for theray gun to complete kang and kodos.

Once I shot shmer down (see what I did there :wink: ) the game tells me it has put a spare ray gun in my inventory.....which it has :-) it says it is 3.75% bonus enhancer.... an unexpected surprise to me.... but I am worried that it I place it it will interrupt the s7de tasks for k and k.

What will happen if I place my spare ray gun?

Cheers

The spare gun was a freebie, it will do nothing to game play, I have my spare in my town.
  • firesoul19 wrote:
    Wait, do we get a free ray gun as part of the event? Or do you have to buy it? I assumed you could only get it for donuts now.

Hineighbour :D I had to buy last years ray gun to get kang for 150 donuts..... then, afterusing it I got a spare which is now a decoration thag adds 3.75% to all your jobs :D
  • Well that kind of sucks. I have one Ray gun at Frinks Lab and I was going to put one next to the Ultrahouse2 :(

What happens of u put the original ray gun in your inventory and finish the Homer quest to unlock Kodos....would that unlock the new ray gun and when they gets destroyed, the 2nd gun will be in your inventory. Anybody tried that yet?
  • if you don't place the ray-gun you get after crashing the ship you don't get the space dude. So ya get a crashed one and a regular one...

Which pretty much just take up space except you can shoot the functioning one which is cool I guess.
  • Vs1976 wrote:
    Well that kind of sucks. I have one Ray gun at Frinks Lab and I was going to put one next to the Ultrahouse2 :(

What happens of u put the original ray gun in your inventory and finish the Homer quest to unlock Kodos....would that unlock the new ray gun and when they gets destroyed, the 2nd gun will be in your inventory. Anybody tried that yet?

You can't unlock kodos unless u shoot em down which is why if u didn't have an unused one from last year u would have to buy one...and with the unused one u shoot kodos and a fresh new one appears in ur inventory. U can only have one unused ray gun.
  • ekamjr511 wrote:
    OK. I'm officially confused. I didn't dl the app until march. So I don't have a ray gun at all. It currently shows that you can get one using quests. Is this correct or do I have to buy it? If I can get it using quests, how do I unlock the quest?

You get a ray gun at 150 donuts...once u buy you will be able to shoot down kodos when u open up the ultrahouse..u will see em hovering over ray gun then and once u shoot em u get another ray gun put into ur inventory...plus if u hadn't gotten kang yet u get him free with the victorian spaceship.
  • Just in case there was anyone still wondering how this works IF you were NOT here for Halloween last year....

When you unlock the Victorian spaceship GOO prize, you automatically get Kang with it.

After you unlock the Ultrahouse 2 GOO prize and complete the Homer task that goes with it, you unlock the Ray Gun in the store. Kodos will start to fly around your town in a UFO. Once you buy the Ray Gun (150 D), you can shoot down Kodos and he will crash into your Ray Gun (which then unlocks Kodos as a character). A second Ray Gun is then put into your inventory, which can also be placed in your Springfield (and fired!)

So for those new to Halloween this year: you get Kang for free via GOO, and Kodos (premium character) + 1 wrecked Ray Gun + 1 new Ray Gun + 3.75% multiplier for 150 donuts.
  • Let me get this right, so last year folk, we should have one Ray Gun, and 2 Crashed UFO's?

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,363 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago