Forum Discussion

anaquarind
New Spectator
9 years ago

Real Estate value

anaquarind wrote:
Is there any reason to believe more prizes will be added in the future?

Absolutely, there is.
  • TwigletStyx wrote:
    Arbok9782 wrote:
    anaquarind wrote:
    I was not willing to store because of the 150% XP boost for having them out. I've heard rumours that the new update makes it so that you can still have that bonus they are stored, but I'm not sure so I'll keep them out until I know for sure.

First I have heard of this, where did this rumor start? Has anyone done any trial and error to confirm?

I would likely store more of the Springfield Heights buildings if that's the case.

Afaik, once any item is stored in inventory, it no longer has an effect on gameplay. Multipliers only work when they've been placed in your SF.

Makes sense. Only saw it on a post on another forum, not substantiated at all but I was... hopeful
  • anaquarind wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:
    There is a chance they may add more, kinda like friend prizes. But I really, really, really, really hope they don't add any more SFH's prizes

Yeah, me too. It would save me having to upgrade the new buildings beyond what I want for decoration.

I noticed the other night that you can now select (like the skin for houses) the level of decoration you want for the SH upgrade buildings, so if you wanted level one you can scroll to that type and use it :)

If this is something that has been there for a while i only notice recently as i dont use SH area as it too much of a chore :evil: