Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Regarding LAND Update Question on EA Support.

Hi neighbour! :D
They may be referring to the EA general forum (you can get in to it from the EA web page). They have told me that's where the reps look.
  • suetopia wrote:
    They may be referring to the EA general forum (you can get in to it from the EA web page). They have told me that's where the reps look.

There link was this forum, so they look here too :-)

• the answer they'll give you is the same we always give: to keep old phones still work with the game they need to solve lag problems first before releasing land so they are not releasing any soon.
  • brickevand408 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

I thought I heard that there were some reps coming on this forum, but was unsure if they did it regularly! Thanks for the info :D
  • suetopia wrote:
    brickevand408 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:

I thought I heard that there were some reps coming on this forum, but was unsure if they did it regularly! Thanks for the info :D

Whether or not if they do visit these forums, do you think they'd publicly post as a developer?
    Imagine the flood of complaints, nagging, begging for free stuff and all the trolling they'd cop. :?

I tend to find that Support staff (of all sorts of companies) tend to fob people off in a similar way. :(
  • I agree, we really do need new land to be able to buy new premium content.
    I am not enjoying the game as much now that I am having to squeeze buildings together and not get new premium buildings.

Please give us more land EA.
  • thanks for this, my thoughts have been expressed before...

Dear EA developers...

I am a premium player and running out of land, it would help a lot of the bonus multiplier is calculated using all that we put out on our town as well as what is in the storage. In this case, we do not need to put everything out so that we can still benefit from the increased multiplier at the expense of land.....

I would easily store away duplicate premium items I have in my town in the storage so that I can benefit from my purchase if it makes sense!

• Just gonna quote myself from a different thread (because I'm lazy):

sandwedgeking wrote:
    I think the easiest solution to land restrictions is reduce the size of EVERYTHING in the game - buildings, decorations, characters, NPCs, etc. We can already zoom in more than we need to; making everything smaller would also let us see more of our towns (i.e. allow us to "zoom out" farther).

We've been told releasing more land is difficult because it puts additional strain on the servers and people with older devices may have difficulties running the game.

If EA shrunk our current towns by 15-20%, boom: more land (without adding more land). Drastic, but simple.

Get to it, EA! :P