Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Regenerating trash

CJM1993 wrote:
Hi guys, I came across an odd glitch today I'd thought I'd share as I have never saw anyone else come across this glitch. Whenever I have spare cash I'll buy a plot of land and keep it there empty until I next redesign my Springfield. As usual I got Lisa and Homer to clean up the trash but oddly one piece of trash (the two barrels of nuclear waste) seems to regenerate every time I leave and enter Tapped Out again. I've cleaned it up several times but still it keeps coming back. Anyone else came across this glitch? If so how can I actually get rid of it? Thanks!

why would you want to get rid of it? you are lucky. keep cleaning it and get donuts from it
i wish i had one of those but i keep some of my trash so it would be hard to figure out which one it is
  • CJM1993 wrote:
    Hi guys, I came across an odd glitch today I'd thought I'd share as I have never saw anyone else come across this glitch. Whenever I have spare cash I'll buy a plot of land and keep it there empty until I next redesign my Springfield. As usual I got Lisa and Homer to clean up the trash but oddly one piece of trash (the two barrels of nuclear waste) seems to regenerate every time I leave and enter Tapped Out again. I've cleaned it up several times but still it keeps coming back. Anyone else came across this glitch? If so how can I actually get rid of it? Thanks!

yes, this has been discussed on here before.