Forum Discussion

6 years ago

reset

What happened to the game that my event counters were reset?
I had the flanders famility tome on 6h, now its 24h. on crafting I am lvl 3 but I cannot buy lvl 2 and 3 items.
and on clearing the dig I lost all my %s.

Now I realized that I am lvl 9 at flanders family tome but on click it says only lvl 1.
  • The event is glitched. Hopefully EA will come up with something. Many people have the same issues, and even others.
  • The upgrades for Flanders Family Tome & Crafting are glitched, plus all of the THOH Items have vanished from the Store for several players (myself included). You may want to add your name & comment on the Answers.EA.com thread:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Flanders-Family-Tome-amp-Crafting-bugs/td-p/7087080/jump-to/first-unread-message
  • Thank you guys. Luckily i rushed to vampire grandpa yesterday so now i can stop digging. Do you know if there is some limit to "shuffles"? Now iam at 60. Last time in TTT it was 50 but they were generated with time. If there is any limit i can hit I will be pushed fo dig will smaller payout before fixing the issues.