Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Santa’s wonderland tickets

What are they used for? I earned them doing a daily task but can’t find anywhere to use them as currency.
  • Simalar for me, in santas workshop I had 2 remaining items with 2 tickets, and I also had the option to buy snokens. I used one ticket for the item, and saw I had the turkey left to claim in the santas wonderland box. When I went back to claim the last item, santas wonderland box and the buy snokens icons had disappeared. And the turkey is not in my inventory. Of note, I have 4 items left in the holiday mystery box. @1EllieG7294
  • I have loads of stuff in mine, got 5 things already.
    No idea what to do with Peak Inn and Ice God Statue, and Annual Gift Man will certainly get stored.

But there are a few things I want, probably be last though, so I'm going to have to try and get everything to make sure I get them.

Initially, I didn't think the event looked good because I didn't see Santa's Wonderland straight away and I thought there's nothing for IGC, I have 4 of the items in multiples and the other 3 I don't want.

But after discovering SW, I have a slightly different view.
    Sure it's old stuff, but if you don't have everything it's not bad, and costs very little to get it, and... AND... it's a bit more interactive, which we have been asking for... for some time.
    Yes, I am not that fussed about a lot of the stuff, but considering what it takes to get it I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I like this event, as soon as I get Santa's tickets I cannot wait to spend them, won't have as much luck with the MB mind.

Yes there are old players saying there's nothing for them, but how could it keep growing and expanding without it being too burdensome on devices, servers, player's lives, what do you get the person who has everything???
  • I have 37 items in my Santa's Wonderland box still remaining to get even though I have cleared out 10 items already.

Oh well, at least this event gives me a good way to clear out lots of stuff of my Yearbook without spending any donuts while doing so.

Since hopefully I should be able to get most of the Yearbook only items outta the Santa's Wonderland box using the tickets.

I personally want Rabbi Krustofsky, Barney's Mr Plow skin and Brother Faith the most outta all the remaining items in my Santa's Wonderland box.
  • I'm not much of a skins fan, I tend to put characters on non specific tasks, it's more the building and decorating I'm in to.
    But I will take as much as I can get regardless.
    Thank you EA.

Had a count up earlier of my items in Wonderland.
    I have already got 7 items and there are 46 items yet to get.
    I plan to empty it.