Forum Discussion

Sim4Lorn
Rising Traveler
24 days ago

PS4 Wonderland

Sometimes my game will save - sometimes it's Error Code 0. I always start a new save and never have more than 3 saves going at a time. 

The visual quality of the game has been so random. Sometimes its fine for 5 or 10 minutes, but then degrades into blobs of color - such that you can't see wall art at all - that sort of thing. Other times the game is fine for hours. Sometimes restarting the game resets the "timer" on visual quality... sometimes it loads already screwed up. 

It used to be that the game would crash when traveling about half the time. But if it was going to crash it usually did so before the world select screen. Recently, I've made it to the world select screen and the game only crashes once I choose a destination. Sometimes I make it to where I am going - but usually only after several tries.

The game will randomly stop. It isn't frozen, and time keeps moving, but all the Sims will just stand still for a minute or two. When this breaks, any actions they had in que vanish. This seems to happen a lot just before a holiday pops up - but that isn't always the case. 

Randomly, sleepy sims will get into bed - fast cycle their "sleep" - and pop instantly back out of bed without actually fulfilling their need. It takes several tries to get them to stay in bed and actually sleep. This also happens with sims and toilets. They will pop on and off the toilets and it takes several tries to actually empty their bladder. 

No RepliesBe the first to reply