Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Santa's Workshop

it doesn't give presents.
  • 1thunderaxe wrote:
    I have Holiday Trees, Elf Home, Presents Depot and Santa's Workshop from previous years. All seem to generate presents for this year's event except for Santa's Workshop which still shows money. Did the programmers overlook this building?

Are you sure? All mine are out to but I only just got the update yesterday and got 5 presents yesterday ( which I wasted as it took me to Other Springfield so I assumed they had to be used there) and I haven't had a single present today yet. Do you have to do something special to get them? Am I missing something?
  • I'm not seeing event currency from any of previous year's items.
    Can you post a picture of this?
  • danutas wrote:
    Are you sure? All mine are out to but I only just got the update yesterday and got 5 presents yesterday ( which I wasted as it took me to Other Springfield so I assumed they had to be used there) and I haven't had a single present today yet. Do you have to do something special to get them? Am I missing something?

You don't get them from anything. You just get them. 5 every day when your neighbor visits reset. At least so far. And don't forget to use them or you'll lose them (according to the website I read).