Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Santa's Workshop

Hey guys,

Long time watcher, not much poster but the forum is awesome for getting info.

Anyway was looking to begin my Christmas section in my town but I seem to be missing Santas Workshop in my inventory. Think it was two Christmas's ago. I've looked everywhere in my inventory, every section in the slide over menu. Anyone happen to know what section exactly it would be in because I'm stumped!

Much appreciated! :)
  • After checking your main inventory and you can't find it is possible that it has disappeared. There have been multiple threads about this in recent past.
  • Yeah I have checked the main inventory and all the sections multiple times. Perhaps it has disappeared, pretty strange. I guess I should have one more thorough look before getting into EA! It was going to be the epicentre of my Christmas section. Thanks for your replies.
  • Keep looking certain stuff are more difficult than to find as not everything is in a section unfortunately.
  • Usually, if you're missing something.......when you first click on your box, to the left you see categories, to the right you see items.....go to the right and scroll through your items....I usually find stuff there
  • "oubouncer;1497439" wrote:
    Usually, if you're missing something.......when you first click on your box, to the left you see categories, to the right you see items.....go to the right and scroll through your items....I usually find stuff there

Top advice! Found it. Pretty sure I scrolled right already but clicked out of the game and went back in and it was there. Thanks!