Forum Discussion

9 years ago

SH hidden XP bonus

atacodude23 wrote:
So has the hidden XP bonus from Springfield Heights buildings disappeared with one of these recent updates?

Hate to lose it.... but would love to get those parking decks out of my springfield.

Haven’t heard anything to that effect. There’s no mention of such a disappearance in LPN’s list of changes for the current event. But maybe I just missed hearing about it.
  • Well there was that one mysterious comment LP made in the Aug 16th Update-Changes. " All the Heights values of characters have been removed." ??? Anyone figure out what this means?
  • IckabodSchrek wrote:
    Well there was that one mysterious comment LP made in the Aug 16th Update-Changes. " All the Heights values of characters have been removed." ??? Anyone figure out what this means?

Kinda cryptic. :?
  • IckabodSchrek wrote:
    Well there was that one mysterious comment LP made in the Aug 16th Update-Changes. " All the Heights values of characters have been removed." ??? Anyone figure out what this means?

I assumed that meant they removed the notification below characters in the store that said "Disco Stu helps with Heights." I could be wrong though.
  • Brooklynight wrote:
    IckabodSchrek wrote:

I assumed that meant they removed the notification below characters in the store that said "Disco Stu helps with Heights." I could be wrong though.

That must be it. He hasn't changed the XP values of the buildings in his lists.