Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Shining/Hedge Maze

Looks to me like it's going to be donuts-only.

That tends to be the way of things. In the rare occasions they put a premium item on the prize track, it's usually not available to buy for donuts until after you get the prize.

Edit: Smaller than the campfire.
  • Edit: Thanks for the info. *gives s'more*

http://www.partypinching.com/s/cc_images/cache_2878049004.jpg?t=1310403040
  • 10harms wrote:
    its the Shinning. D'ya want to get sued?!

Lol excellent impression, sounds just like him (in my mind!)

I JUST saw The Shining in a theater last weekend. It's the only scary movie i like. The maze is awesome!

But not the one in game. It's way too small. So disappointed. I'm really hoping for dozens of brambles to make my own.
  • I was kinda hoping that the Maze would have been slightly larger than it is tbh, but saying that I'm glad it wasnt too large......I know no pleasing some people a :lol:
  • anyone know if any character has a "get lost in the maze" task? that'd get me to spend d'nuts.
  • miraclemet wrote:
    anyone know if any character has a "get lost in the maze" task? that'd get me to spend d'nuts.

Edit: Sorry, I originally misunderstood your question. I'm not aware if anyone has a specific "Get Lost in Maze" task.

Within the quest line, Fallout Boy & 3 other kids get lost (4 hrs). Lisa then gets lost in the maze (6 hrs). Bart will Find a Shortcut for 2 hrs. That's where I am presently.

Unless you're avoiding spoilers, there is a Walkthrough thread stickied in this forum.
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    Does it do anything when tapped? I bought the c'thulu-ish ruin and it does nothing. Nothing. :lol:
    It does look cool though.