Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Sideshow bob sighting

This is Right he just walks about your or a friends town' you tap him get some money and he gone again till next time lol

I haven't seen Bob for almost a year now! Saw him when the game 1st came out but then he vanished completely never to be seen again for me :(

Happy for you tho that you got to see the beloved Bob :D
  • Only been playing for about a month. He turned up I think 3 times in the first couple of days, not seen him since and dont expect to
  • I know I saw him in my town in December. I was new to the game
    And was instructed to throw him in jail, which I did. That may have
    Been the last time I saw him.
  • vitorcr1999 wrote:
    I saw him three or two times in my springfield and one or two times in my friends' cities, in 6 months.

Ok stop rubbing it in :mrgreen: :lol:
  • I've had him TWICE in my own town the last month and half maybe this means something good is coming with him I hope so!!!!
  • I started playing in October I think, just before the Halloween theme started. I saw him during the tutorial and then maybe a month ago I was talking to my mother about him and he showed up. Twice in almost 6 months.
  • I only saw him in the lower levels. Every now and then I accidentally restart an anonymously game that is on my system and I always see Bob in that town. At least he's at my beck and call :)
  • They should just do away with how Sideshow Bob is currently in the game and just make him a playable character.

The same thing with Gil. Make him a playable character as well