Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Signature forum bug?

Kizenix wrote:
I have an image for my signature when I make a post it sometimes appears? Its like 50/50 if it appears or not, ive made a post before it has appeared then when ive made replys or another post its gone? then appears on a different reply? Why is this?

You need to make sure that 'append signature' is ticked, before you submit the post.
  • XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Loose the attitude you bone head, what I do to you?
    Lol I was only joking mate. :mrgreen: I love how Kramer does that, he sure knows how to "Puff & Duff!" :D Of course I can do that, you know mexD I "Puff & Duff" all day er'day! :mrgreen:

Ok how was I spose to know? All good, if you can do that, you need help lol.
  • XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Lol I was only joking mate. :mrgreen: I love how Kramer does that, he sure knows how to "Puff & Duff!" :D Of course I can do that, you know mexD I "Puff & Duff" all day er'day! :mrgreen:

Lol c'mon broxD Why would u think I meant it like that? I played jokes on u before on other threads. :mrgreen: Ikr! Bu-bu-but I need my "Puff & and Duff!"
    *Jumps out the window*
    http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/pta-disband.gif

repost :mrgreen:
  • XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Lol c'mon broxD Why would u think I meant it like that? I played jokes on u before on other threads. :mrgreen: Ikr! Bu-bu-but I need my "Puff & and Duff!"
    *Jumps out the window*

Had to make sure lol my friend gets violent and abusive after a few drinks, I thought maybe u had one to many duffs, all good mate.
  • XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

*Jumps out the window*

Had to make sure lol my friend gets violent and abusive after a few drinks, I thought maybe u had one to many duffs, all good mate.
    Lol we "all" been there, haven't we?! :mrgreen: It's all good indeed, sry if I caused u any problems. :cry: By any chance, is that the episode when Kramer hates that sweater cuz it's way too "itchy?"

Jerry and George think that jerry accountant is a coke head because he is always sniffing, so kramer goes undercover in the bar to catch him,but he is wearing the same sweater jerry was wearing so it made him sniff and kramer followed him into the bathroom to try catch him. But all along he was allergic to the sweater.
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:

My sig will never change :D Its the dogs nuts ;) :lol:

:thumbup: +1. Ain't changing mine neither :mrgreen: Tattie yo the man lol
  • XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    XxEpicnezzxX wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

*Jumps out the window*

Lol we "all" been there, haven't we?! :mrgreen: It's all good indeed, sry if I caused u any problems. :cry: By any chance, is that the episode when Kramer hates that sweater cuz it's way too "itchy?"

Jerry and George think that jerry accountant is a coke head because he is always sniffing, so kramer goes undercover in the bar to catch him,but he is wearing the same sweater jerry was wearing so it made him sniff and kramer followed him into the bathroom to try catch him. But all along he was allergic to the sweater.
    Sry bro, it's cuz I haven't seen that episode in a long time. Thx for telling me the whole story! :D Now I remember, just for that enjoy this clip! :mrgreen:

Classic clip, kramer never fails to impress,he made that show imo

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 12 hours ago