Forum Discussion

Rosscoe91
New Spectator
6 months ago

Data Disk Bugs?

I have been noticing that several of my datadisks do not appear to be functioning in this conquest.
First was the Protection Shield. Rey would go into ult stance and be 'crit' for 1 damage from attacks, but no ally unit regains any Protection. Now, my troopers seem to not be getting anything from Zealous ambition or stacking offense? They should be taking chunks out of enemies, but barely scratch enemies in sector 4.
Is anyone else having issues such as this? It is perplexing
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "Dannydgoatee;c-2462399" wrote:
    If she's in ultimate stance, she can't get damaged, so I'm guessing it wouldn't count.

She can be damaged. All damage is reduced to 1. Sometimes that 1 is a critical hit, so protection shield should be healing all allies.
  • If she's in ultimate stance, she can't get damaged, so I'm guessing it wouldn't count.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    The protection shield one is acknowledged as a bug.

As for the rest, it's hard to say what you're seeing without more specific details.
  • "crzydroid;c-2462404" wrote:

As for the rest, it's hard to say what you're seeing without more specific details.

Yeah, the rest is much harder to be sure about, just that support troopers seem to do the same approximate damage with or without 2x ZA equipped.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Sith_Lord;c-2462414" wrote:
    "crzydroid;c-2462404" wrote:

Yeah, the rest is much harder to be sure about, just that support troopers seem to do the same approximate damage with or without 2x ZA equipped.

I mean, my Piett hits pretty darn hard.