Forum Discussion

11 years ago

So I guess its a major event then?

So no Gil Sale means update? I'm missing something probably.
  • They actually would make more money if the did a donut sale before the yard sale ends. Yes donuts would be cheaper but more would buy before yard saleds

They would have a higher chance of getting the players who decided to pass on some of the yard sale content to purchase donuts while they were on sale, plus convert more freemium players who are on the fence about converting.

If they did one after the yard sale some people would still buy donuts but some wouldn't have anything new to tempt them into buying donuts, and less freemium players would not be tempted to convert with nothing new to buy, freemium players tend to decide to purchase something if they can see something they like not something that can possibly come but may not.
  • You all being a bit mean to the OP their just hoping for a major event, aren't we all! A little speculation, justified or not never hurt anyone!
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    I received a $25 iTunes gift card in a work raffle and it is burning a hole in my pocket! I need a Gil sale. Value is king!

Congrats on winning that iTunes gift card buddy :D Hold on best you can hopefully Gil will be here soon to take your free money :lol:
  • mwdalton wrote:
    OP stands for Original Poster, the person who created the thread.

And here I thought it meant Optimistic Poster. :wink: