Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Spawn rate funzos

It would appear that you get one every twenty minutes or so but I just realized that if you get three an hour how come this morning I logged in and got 984 items which at 12 per funzo comes out to 82 total funzos. My question does something happen overnight that gives you extra funzos?
  • i havent noticed an increase. still about 3 and hour. so i think its still 18 mins.
  • The Robo-Funzo spawn rate is 1 per 18 minutes. Cap is about 60 or so. Usually, you get to about 40 unless you don't play for more than a day or so.
  • That's what was weird even if you go the whole day without logging in you would get like 60. Now when I clicked all my funzos I had 984 (whatever we are collecting now) unless we are getting more per funzo and I am not paying attention to that.
  • Did you get a daily challenge award? That would make your total different.
  • I haven't counted but the dialog with Kang / Kodos made it sound like they could be changing the spawn rate for the second act. I know this not a very helpful post, just thought it was worth mentioning.
    Spoiler
    Santa Kang: Also, I still have a few billion Robo-Funzos to get rid of. So I've added an Unbrainulizer Ray that enhances the human tendency to stare brainlessly at their phones.

• "Brabsel;c-1857736" wrote:
    And the maximum is 80. 20 in town and 60 in bank. I've had that once after not logging in for over a day and it was indeed exactly 80.

Maybe that's what happened to me.... Could have sworn I did it yesterday but maybe I didn't.
  • "rw228;c-1857617" wrote:
    Did you get a daily challenge award? That would make your total different.

Not at that time I just tapped funzos cus I was curious how many I was getting but it's possible I didn't tap any on Monday and that's why Ib had so many.