Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Spawn Rate?

I'm working on it right now. I'll put up the results on my Q & A Thread sometime after 10:30pm GMT (about 4 hours after this post). I just want to do it again to check my results before posting.
  • AOFIGO009 wrote:
    I'm working on it right now. I'll put up the results on my Q & A Thread sometime after 10:30pm GMT (about 4 hours after this post). I just want to do it again to check my results before posting.

I haven't timed it but they seem to spawn very quickly. The limit is 12 at a time, but I can always seem to find one. Only twice have I received the message there are no more criminals in your town.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    AOFIGO009 wrote:

I haven't timed it but they seem to spawn very quickly. The limit is 12 at a time, but I can always seem to find one. Only twice have I received the message there are no more criminals in your town.

I think the limit of 12 is for the groups of felons, not the individual criminals that are sneaking around.
  • HappyGamer73 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    AOFIGO009 wrote:

I think the limit of 12 is for the groups of felons, not the individual criminals that are sneaking around.

+1, the number of criminals is >12. They do seem to respawn rather quickly.