Forum Discussion

13 years ago

Springfield Downs, a rip off.

adruralo52 wrote:
:oops:
I have made 5 bets in the past 5 days, with a $5,000 each bet, and I have lost every time since it was built in my Springfield 5 days ago.
That's a total of $25,000 lost, the only gain is some XP points for just trying.
So I will be giving this betting up, because I cuss each time I lose.
Does anyone else find it a rip off, or are you one of the lucky one's and actually won money?

Gamers have reported winning the occasional bet, but in the long run, as you've discovered, you're going to lose money.
  • Thanks for this info! I only just got the quest to built this building but have not yet (focusing primarily on adding more extensions and building the Halloween lots before that) I wont do any bets than, I dont win a lot of things so I highly doubt I would win this one lol
  • Yeahhhhh, about that. Make sure you have an extra $5,000 ready after it's built! You HAVE to bet once, for a quest. Runnin' out of room? SELL the Downs or put em in Storage.
  • I won the first time for the quest,then maybe lost 2 times to win again another 1250 then I kept losing until then. probly lost around 30k on this