Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Surveys on iTunes resulting in Donuts

I don't know about iTunes, but I have an app on my phone called "Google opinion rewards" that gives me little surveys and adds small sums to my Google Play balance. So far it's only been about $4, but I can save it up and/or buy the occasional scratcher. (And it's an official app by Google, so I don't worry that it's malware or something.)
  • AJtheboss1 wrote:
    How often do they give surveys btw?

I get one every couple days. I'm sure it depends on your demographic, though.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    How often do they give surveys btw?

I get one every couple days. I'm sure it depends on your demographic, though.

Hmm makes sense. I thought it was like one a day lol.

I guess this is a grind in some sort. Also the money expires after a year, so that's something to look out for. Free money is free money though so no complaints! :lol:
  • I had to go along with the group and downloaded the app and got a simple one-question survey that paid $1 so it's worth it already 8)
  • I've been using Google Opinion Rewards since it's come out, and I've made around $12 total so far. Not bad, really, as I've gotten some great games and such. Never bought a scratcher before, though. Not sure why.... Maybe I'll give that a shot in a few min. :)
  • Is this only for androids? Sounds like a good way to earn some petty cash!
  • Lmac201 wrote:
    Is this only for androids?

Well, it's for Google Play, so basically android-only, yeah. There may be something similar for iOS, I've no idea.
  • I do the Google Opinion Rewards too. My first survey gave me $1, but the last two I've gotten gave me .20 or so each. I only get one every 2-3 weeks, too. Wish it was more often, but meh, at least it's free.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    Lmac201 wrote:
    Is this only for androids?

Well, it's for Google Play, so basically android-only, yeah. There may be something similar for iOS, I've no idea.

:shock: I haven't seen anything like this for Apple/iTunes/iOS. If anyone comes across this, I would love to hear about it! :D
  • Panel App (available for IOS and Android), allows you to earn points simply by letting it access your location. It will also ask you questions from time to time. You can accumulate points to earn Amazon and iTunes gift cards, or spend your points in a raffle to win bigger gift cards.

I had this app on my phone for a while, but removed it due to some space limitations I had. In the year I had it on my phone, I earned $27.00 in Amazon cash.

Happy accumulating!