Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Suspended Whacking License

Geez that sucks. If it helps, I can drop you around 700 eggs to try to push you closer. Add me : jbondra
  • same thing happened to me about three weeks ago. The only solution I found was to rebuy the elite license again. Response from EA was worthless. It has put me behind and I am still trying to catch up. Sitting at 11550 and hoping to get to 12500 before wednesday afternoon. Good luck
  • bkopp1 wrote:
    same thing happened to me about three weeks ago. The only solution I found was to rebuy the elite license again. Response from EA was worthless. It has put me behind and I am still trying to catch up. Sitting at 11550 and hoping to get to 12500 before wednesday afternoon. Good luck
    you should be able to pull it off. Especially if you rebought the license. Good luck though.
  • I was just thinking...rebuy the Elite license, but keep or put a claim in to EA. Even if it takes a while, they should easily see that you purchased 2 of licenses and refund you for one (and possibly a little something more for your trouble).
  • I didn't buy the license, but I'm also unable to whack snakes on neighbourgs! Seems to be another "nice" bug from EA....
  • This sucks as it just did it to me as well, it seems once I passed 40 friends I can no longer get snakes from other towns. EA need to fix this I was only 1500 snakes from 10000 no I have no chance of getting there now and I refuse to buy a licence if this is the way the game is.

Hope EA are seeing this as i'm not happy this happened only a few days from the end, my friend can still see her icon.

FIX IT PLEASE.

Davidd4949