Forum Discussion

9 years ago

The 5500 Item Limit

The limit is 8500.

Keep going, don't worry about it.

Really. I'm over 7600. The main issue is loading time is longer, for you and neighbors who visit you. Once it's loaded, game play is fine (as long as there isn't a conflicting bug related to the latest event) but you may see an increase in graphics-rendering glitches. (You know, like parking spaces appearing as the side of some building. Scrolling away or tapping the glitched item in build mode quickly clears it up.)
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    The limit is 8500.

Keep going, don't worry about it.

Really. I'm over 7600. The main issue is loading time is longer, for you and neighbors who visit you. Once it's loaded, game play is fine (as long as there isn't a conflicting bug related to the latest event) but you may see an increase in graphics-rendering glitches. (You know, like parking spaces appearing as the side of some building. Scrolling away or tapping the glitched item in build mode quickly clears it up.)

Ok cool, thanks a lot!
  • I just hit 7600 yesterday. The game is slower for me on my old Kobo tablet, but it runs perfectly on my new Samsung phone. So, the device has something to do with it too. If you have a newer/better device, don't worry about it.
    meredythl
    Seasoned Newcomer
    izabellatrix wrote:
    I just hit 7600 yesterday. The game is slower for me on my old Kobo tablet, but it runs perfectly on my new Samsung phone. So, the device has something to do with it too. If you have a newer/better device, don't worry about it.

Having only 20 total fingers and toes, I wonder how you get the total number of items. :shock: :?:

I mean how do you know how many you have?