Forum Discussion

7 years ago

The Invasion Before Christmas: Daily Challenges

https://i.imgur.com/JeGriDk.png
  • So by the looks of it, if you get a daily challenge for 10 wrapping paper, then it's probably a good idea to swap it out in the hope you get the 450 batteries instead...

I'm not gonna endorse or encourage anyone though after last time when doughnuts started getting thrown into the mix. .. :neutral: :lol:
  • Clear Funzos from friends towns or from your own town is the only challenges I’ve had.
  • Had all of the top 3, suspect that the other 2 are from act 2, cheers for the info LPN.
  • "devilhunt1449;c-1851251" wrote:
    Had all of the top 3, suspect that the other 2 are from act 2, cheers for the info LPN.

Yeah, apparently; we're going to get a second dose of the Lord Montymort Syndrome. Hopefully, this time; better executed.
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1851262" wrote:
    "devilhunt1449;c-1851251" wrote:
    Had all of the top 3, suspect that the other 2 are from act 2, cheers for the info LPN.

Yeah, apparently; we're going to get a second dose of the Lord Montymort Syndrome. Hopefully, this time; better executed.

Oh :( wonderful, guess it's time to break out the donuts surplus like I did for Montymort #Boredom lol.
  • "adruralo;c-1851229" wrote:
    Clear Funzos from friends towns or from your own town is the only challenges I’ve had.

My first one was to pay the re-gifting machine ... but it was for 10 wrapping paper.... and I didn't know then... had it a couple of times since though..
  • I currently have "Send Rigellians to Battle" but I have finished that event and the spaceship is destroyed. When I click on the "Go to" button nothing happens. I can't find any way of sending them to battle to clear this challenge.
  • "ahogan2227;c-1866821" wrote:
    I currently have "Send Rigellians to Battle" but I have finished that event and the spaceship is destroyed. When I click on the "Go to" button nothing happens. I can't find any way of sending them to battle to clear this challenge.

Your only option in this case would be to swap it out tomorrow
  • Ah thanks! I didn't know you could cancel a challenge. It's off the boards and I'm on to other things.
  • No problem, happy to help. A lot of people miss that little x up in the corner. Took me a while to figure it out myself