Forum Discussion

12 years ago

The redesign has finally started! - Advice desperately needed :D

I think you should wait until you buy all the land first or at least buy all the land you need to complete a square first.
  • Finally! I'm thrilled to help you design your Springfield. If it were possible to design neighbors Springfields, yours would already be done. :lol: :mrgreen:

I'd put all your buildings to the side. Then I'd store every decoration, except premiums. I'd move any premium decorations to the side also. Then I'd make neighborhoods such as housing, stores, government, the schools and library could be in the same neighborhood, if you want to put them together. I've always had the power plant near the end of my map. After I got all the buildings where I wanted them, I'd put in roads (and maybe move them, if needed.) Then I would finally decorate it. (By the way, yours is the last town I have left that doesn't have roads.)

Oh and don't store the balance beam, not sure if it still crashes the game.
  • I've moved around the fort, and moved the squidport out further in the water to give myself a nice beach.
    I have also moved the reactor away from the buildings and put it behind the prison
    Theres lots of debris to decorate it :D

I cant really want to store any buildings since I've forgotten which have characters attached to them - that would be bad for tasks ongoing both in krustyland and springfield.

Who was the guy with the spreadsheet again? :D